Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||Eat The Rich||4:10|
|3||Get A Grip||3:58|
|5||Livin' On The Edge||6:07|
|7||Walk On Down||3:38|
|8||Shut Up And Dance||4:56|
|10||Gotta Love It||5:58|
Keyboards – Desmond Child
Vocals ["Come On Joe"] – Lenny Kravitz
Backing Vocals – Don HenleyKeyboards – Richie Supa*Written-By [Who Threw The Whiskey In The Well] – Eddie DeLange, John Brooks*, Lucky Millinder
- Record Company – Columbia House
- Manufactured By – Columbia House
- Licensed To – Columbia House
- Copyright (c) – Geffen Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Geffen Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Uni Distribution Corp.
- Distributed By – Uni Distribution Corp.
- Glass Mastered At – Specialty Records Corporation
- Pressed By – Allied Record Company
- Recorded At – Little Mountain Sound Studios
- Recorded At – A&M Studios
- Mixed At – Can-Am Recorders
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Copyright (c) – Swag Song Music, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Almo Music Corp.
- Copyright (c) – Testatyme Music
- Copyright (c) – MCA Music Publishing
- Copyright (c) – Beef Puppet Music
- Copyright (c) – EMI April Music Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Desmobile Music Co., Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Tranquility Base Songs
- Copyright (c) – WB Music Corp.
- Copyright (c) – Ranch Rock Music
- Copyright (c) – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Copyright (c) – Taylor Rhodes Songs
- Copyright (c) – Miss Bessie Music
- Copyright (c) – Colgems-EMI Music Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Super Supa Songs
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Scarsdale Music Corp.
- Copyright (c) – Arnel Music Corp.
- Arranged By [Polynesian Log Drums] – S. Tyler*
- Art Direction – Michael Golob
- Artwork [Mr. Humble (Pinhead) Assemblage], Photography By [Mr. Humble (Pinhead)] – Ed Colver
- Coordinator [Album Production] – Debra Shallman
- Design [Cover] – Hugh Syme
- Drums [Polynesian Log] – Aladd Alatina Teofilo, Jr., Liainaiala Tagaloa, Mapuhi T. Tekurio, Melvin Liufau, Sandy Kanaeholo, Wesey Mamea
- Drums, Percussion – Joey Kramer
- Electric Bass – Tom Hamilton (2)
- Engineer – David Thoener (tracks: 1 to 4, 14, 15), Ken Lomas
- Engineer [Second] – Ed Korengo (tracks: 1 to 4, 14, 15), John "Geedis" Aguto* (tracks: 1 to 4, 14, 15), Mike Plotnikoff
- Guitar – Brad Whitford
- Guitar, Dulcimer, Vocals – Joe Perry
- Lead Vocals, Keyboards, Harmonica, Mandolin, Percussion [Additional] – Steven Tyler
- Management – Collins Management, Inc., Keith Garde, Tim Collins
- Management [Business] – Burt Goldstein
- Management [Collins Management Staff] – Cyndi Sawyer, John Bionelli (2), Julie Duffy, Rob Falk, Susan Abt, Susanne Listro, Tim McGrath (4)
- Mastered By – Greg Fulginiti
- Mixed By – Brendan O'Brien
- Musician [Additional], Baritone Saxophone – Ian Putz
- Musician [Additional], Horns – The Margarita Horns*
- Musician [Additional], Keyboards, Programmed By – John Webster
- Musician [Additional], Saxophone – Tom Keenlyside
- Musician [Additional], Trombone – Bob Rogers
- Musician [Additional], Trumpet – Bruce Fairbairn, Paul Baron (2)
- Other [John Kalodner] – John Kalodner
- Photography By – William Hames
- Photography By [Gripping Couple] – Alison Dyer
- Producer – Bruce Fairbairn
- Supervised By [Mastering] – David Donnelly*
- Written-By – Desmond Child (tracks: 6, 11), Jack Blades (tracks: 8), Jim Vallance (tracks: 2, 3), Joe Perry (tracks: 2 to 12), Lenny Kravitz (tracks: 12), Mark Hudson (tracks: 5, 10), Richie Supa* (tracks: 13), Steven Tyler (tracks: 2 to 6, 8 to 13), Taylor Rhodes (tracks: 9), Tommy Shaw (tracks: 8)
Recorded at Little Mountain Sound Studio, Vancouver, BC, Canada, tracks 1 to 4, 14 and 15 recorded at A&M Studios, Los Angeles, CA
Mixed at Can-Am Studios, Tarzana, CA
Mastered at Masterdisk, NYC
"This album was recorded on 3M 996 tape"
Tracks 2, 3 © 1992 Swag Song Music, Inc./Almo Music Corp./Testatyme Music ASCAP
Tracks 4, 7 © 1992 Swag Song Music, Inc.
Tracks 5, 10 © 1992 Swag Song Music, Inc./MCA Music Publishing, a division of MCA Inc./Beef Puppet Music ASCAP
Tracks 6, 11 © 1992 Swag Song Music, Inc./EMI April Music Inc./Desmobile Music Co. Inc. ASCAP
Track 8 © 1992 Swag Song Music, Inc./Tranquility Base Songs adm. by WB Music Corp. ASCAP/Ranch Rock Music adm. by Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. BMI
Track 9 © 1992 Swag Song Music, Inc./MCA Music Publishing, a division of MCA Inc./Taylor Rhodes Songs ASCAP
Track 12 © 1992 Swag Song Music, Inc./Miss Bessie Music ASCAP
Track 13 © 1992 Swag Song Music, Inc./Colgems-EMI Music, Inc./Super Supa Songs ASCAP
Who Threw The Whiskey In The Well published by Warner Bros. Inc./Scarsdale Music Corp./Arnel Music Corp. ASCAP All rights on behalf of Scarsdale Music Corp. adm. by Warner Bros. Inc.
Manufactured by Columbia House Under License
Manufactured and Distributed in the United States by Uni Distribution Corp.
©℗ 1993 Geffen Records Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 20831-4580-2 75
- Matrix / Runout: 5 GFD 24455-2 SRC**02
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 5 GFD 24455-2 SRC**02 M1S16
- Matrix / Runout (Mould): ARC ЖM4 S4
- Other (SPARS Code): AAA
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
Other Versions (5 of 118) View All
|GEFD-24455||Aerosmith||Get A Grip (CD, Album)||Geffen Records||GEFD-24455||US||1993||Sell This Version|
|GEC 24444||Aerosmith||Get A Grip (Cass, Album)||Geffen Records||GEC 24444||UK||1993||Sell This Version|
|126.8005||Aerosmith||Get A Grip (2xLP, Album)||Geffen Records||126.8005||Brazil||1993||Sell This Version|
|GEC24444||Aerosmith||Get A Grip (Cass, Album)||Geffen Records||GEC24444||Malaysia||1993||Sell This Version|
|00602547954398||Aerosmith||Get A Grip (2xLP, Album, RE, 180)||Geffen Records||00602547954398||Europe||2017||Sell This Version|