Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – 1500 Records
- Copyright (c) – 1500 Records
- Manufactured By – A&M Records, Inc.
- Marketed By – A&M Records, Inc.
- Made By – PMDC, USA
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Grabbing Hands Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – F.P.S.
- Mixed At – F.P.S.
- Recorded At – RAK Studios
- Mixed At – RAK Studios
- Recorded At – The Ranch, Santa Barbara, CA.
- Mixed At – Cactus Studios
- Recorded At – Gravity Studios
- Mixed At – Gravity Studios
- Recorded At – Black Lab
- Mixed At – Black Lab
- Produced At – Patchass
- Recorded At – The Firestation, Sint-Niklaas, Belgium
- Recorded At – Galaxy Studios
- Mixed At – Galaxy Studios
- Recorded At – Pravda Studio, London
- Recorded At – Ocean Way Nashville
- Mixed At – 16th Avenue Sound
- Recorded At – North Vine Studios
- Mixed At – A&M Studios
- Recorded At – Hallucination Studios
- Mixed At – Hallucination Studios
- Recorded At – Wessex Sound Studios
- Mixed At – Wessex Sound Studios
- Recorded At – The Green Room, Reykjavik
- Mixed At – The Green Room, Reykjavik
- Recorded At – Studio Litho
- Mixed At – Larrabee Sound Studios
- Mastered At – Metropolis Mastering
- Mastered At – Electric City (2)
- Mastered At – Future Disc
- Mastered At – Cutting Room
Track 1: The Smashing Pumpkins appear courtesy of Virgin Records America, Inc. through arrangements with BBC Worldwide Music.
Track 2: Excerpts from "Rock And Roll Candy Man", as performed by Bloodrock, used under license from EMI-Capitol Entertainment Properties, a division of Capitol Records, Inc. Contains portions of "Rock And Roll Candy Man" written by Jim Rutledge and Eddie Grundy, published by Thunderthud Music, Inc. (BMI). God Lives Underwater appears courtesy of 1500 Records, a PolyGram company.
Track 3: Recorded & mixed at F.P.S. Studios, Los Angeles, CA. Failure appears courtesy of Slash Records/Warner Bros. Records in the U.S. and Canada and Slash Records/London Records, a PolyGram company, for the rest of the world.
Track 4: Recorded & mixed at Rak Studio 3, London. Mastered at Metropolis, London. The Cure appear courtesy of Fiction/Elektra (USA), Fiction/Warner Music Australia (Australia/New Zealand) and Fiction/Polydor (all other territories).
Track 5: Recorded at The Ranch, Santa Barbara, CA. Mixed at Cactus Studio, Los Angeles, CA. Dishwalla appears courtesy of A&M Records, Inc, a PolyGram company.
Track 6: Recorded & mixed at Gravity Studios, Chicago, IL. Veruca Salt appears courtesy of DGC Records.
Track 7: Recorded & mixed at Black Lab. Pre-production at Patchass. Meat Beat Manifesto appears courtesy of Play It Again Sam Records and Nothing.
Track 8: Recorded at The Firestation, St. Niklaas, Belgium and Galaxy Studios, Mol, Belgium. Mixed at Galaxy Studios, Mol, Belgium. Mastered at Electric City, Brussels, Belgium. Hooverphonic appears courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment (Belgium).
Track 9: Recorded at Prauda Studios, London, England. Locust appears courtesy of RS Records NV.
Track 10: Recorded at Ocean Way, Nashville, TN. Mixed at 16th Avenue Sound, Nashville, TN. Self appears courtesy of Spongebath/Dreamworks.
Track 11: Recorded at North Vine Studios, Hollywood, CA. Mixed at A&M Recording Studios, Hollywood, CA. Monster Magnet appears courtesy of A&M Records, Inc., a PolyGram company.
Track 12: Recorded & mixed at Hallucination Studios, Tampa, FL. Rabbit In The Moon appears courtesy of Hallucination Records.
Track 13: Recorded & mixed at Wessex Studio #1, London, England. Apollo Four Forty appears courtesy of Epic Records.
Track 14: Recorded & mixed at The Green Room, Reykjavik, Iceland. Gus Gus appears courtesy of 4AD.
Track 15: Recorded at Studio Litho, Seattle, WA. Mixed at Larrabee Studios, Hollywood, CA. Deftones appears courtesy of Maverick Records.
Track 16: Mastered at The Cutting Room, Stockholm. Rammstein appears courtesy of Motor Music.
This compilation ℗&©1998 1500 Records.
Printed in the U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 31454-0919-2 3
- Barcode (Scanned): 731454091923
- Matrix / Runout: 314 540 919-2 01@ MADE IN USA BY PMDC
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L006
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 0380
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 0368
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 0365
- Rights Society: BMI / PRS
Other Versions (5 of 36) View All
|31454 0919 2||Various||For The Masses (HDCD, Comp, Club)||1500 Records||31454 0919 2||US||1998||Sell This Version|
|540 919-2||Various||For The Masses (Tribute To Depeche Mode) (CD, Comp, Unofficial)||1500 Records (2)||540 919-2||Russia||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|540 919 2||Various||For The Masses (HDCD, Comp)||1500 Records, A&M Records||540 919 2||France||1998||Sell This Version|
|ALR 650||Various||For The Masses (Cass, Comp, Unofficial)||Always Records||ALR 650||Russia||1998||Sell This Version|
|POCM-1247||Various||For The Masses (HDCD, Comp)||1500 Records||POCM-1247||Japan||1998||Sell This Version|