- Design [Sleeve] –
- Lacquer Cut By –
- Photography By –
- Vocals –
- Written-By [All Tracks] –
- Matrix / Runout (Machine stamp / Etched side A): DFI-0 0 1 TA5 A Loop-o / D&M A
- Matrix / Runout (Etched side B): TA5 Loop-o / D&M B2
- Not sure what all the hype is about this one, tbh.
- Force was played by near enough every techno jock known to man but it was always the flip, Resillience that did it for me, what a tune!
- Same track as "Second Phase Mentasm" by Joey Beltram or I missed something !?!
- Charles Siegling sounds so much like Tom Ellard from Severed Heads.
Have a listen to "Greater Reward".
- Edited 17 years agoAhh, "Force." It took me three years to locate a copy of this record in America, and it was definitely worth the wait. This song invites you in with each beat, and gives me chills when I hear its somber vocals. Layered with tons of interesting sounds and dynamic beats, this record rates near the top of my list.
- Edited 18 years agoFor me this is nothing less but the definite Techno National Anthem. Though "Force" really sounds a lot like "The Declamation" the vocals enhance this typical Technasia track to a song to remember, an amazing classic: <i>"my force is in my soul"</i>
One should also check out the Breakbeat mix on the flipside, really worth a listen!
- 👌 by psyance_QL
- record.otd by bekozlove
- SHOP - Selection - Max** by Hioppe
- llll by kubstr
- e by trance_gate
- Technasia Discography by pachi_87
- Techno House Top 100 by EliasRafael
- Top 100 Techno by explorerviews
- My own Rave by MusicalManiac
- The History Of Ibiza In 100 Tracks (Mixmag) by dawidth
- My collection by marcelo-duarte
- Highlights 2000 by easyrider
- Pearsall presents Kowloon Nights (The Technasia Sound) by hodderian
- 50 Keepers (Dance) by swk24
- Techno EP by tekknofromdaeast