A copy of the LP appears prominently on the cover of most editions of Fatboy Slim's "You've Come A Long Way, Baby." Liner notes contain the following:
HOW TO LICENSE THIS RECORD FOR SAMPLE USE:
If you want to sample any of the sound recordings contained on this record for use as your creation of a new sound recording which will be commercially sold or commercially used, we will grant you the right to sample our sound recordings in your recording if you agree to the following terms:
1. Inform us by fax or in writing which recording you have sampled. Provide us with the name of the song you have created.
2. Provide the name and address of the record company releasing your record. If you have not yet secured a recording contract, supply us with your name and address.
3. We will then issue a "Sample Use License Contract" to you and your record company.
4. We will NOT charge you or your record company any up-front flat fee for the use of samples. Instead:
5. You or your record company will pay on each record SOLD, a fee to us that is equal to, or less than, the current single song statutory mechanical copyright licensing fee in your country. You pay only this same amount even if you combine several samples together in one recording.