Midland & Pariah (9) – Untitled
|Label:||Works The Long Nights – SHEWORKS003|
Vinyl, 12", 45 RPM, White Label, 180g, Stamped
- Lacquer Cut At – Air Mastering
- Pressed By – Optimal Media GmbH – BC80714
- Lacquer Cut By – Matt*
Hand stamped label\inner sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): SHEWORKS003 MATT @ AIR BC80714-01A1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): SHEWORKS003 BC80714-01B1
ReviewsShow All 11 Reviews
- Midland has not aged well. This is one of the worst things I've ever heard.
- Such a powerful record! Heard blawan play this once and it really did wonders on the dancefloor
- Both tracks are amazing !!!
- 5/5 Brutal rough techno
- Doesn't do anything apart from plod IMO
- While Karenn is all the rage theese days, this is still the best Sheworks release so far imo (as I write this Sheworks 005 was recently released). Both tracks are equally standout, great great and really solid release, I'm hoping Midland and Pariah will team up for another Sheworks in the future
- Edited 9 years agoNice Ep, will be interesting to see where sheworks goes in the future.
- Amazing record! A side is one of the best tracks I have heard this year
- solid, solid release. no hype, just business. compare the lack of fanfare for this release with the hype of something like the Boddika, Pearson Sound and Joy Orbison release. i think this 12" relieves itself on the SUNKLO release from a far superior altitude :0) whenever i play this i get comments from indie kids, elderly parents (!), hip hop fans, the lot. must be some primal thing. boss tunes anyway, highly recommended.
just one thing though guys, next time do 10 minute edits; it's over too soon! :0)
- Released: 14 Aug 2012. Date today: 15 Aug 2012. Already a classic. A fresh breath of techno!