Tracklist Hide Credits
- Arranged By [Brass] – Gap Mangione (tracks: A1, B3)
- Art Direction – Roland Young (3)
- Bass – Robert "Pops" Popwell*
- Concertmaster – Gerald Vinci
- Design – Junie Osaki
- Design [Cover Art] – Andre Miripolsky
- Drums – John Ferraro
- Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Piano, Synthesizer – Greg Mathieson (tracks: A1, A3, B2, B3)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Steve Carlton (2)
- Engineer [Strings] – John Guess
- Guitar, Producer, Arranged By [Brass & Strings], Engineer, Mixed By [Remixed By] – Larry Carlton
- Keyboards – Gap Mangione
- Mastered By [Mastering Engineer] – Bernie Grundman
- Percussion – Paulinho Da Costa
- Photography By – Benno Friedman
- Saxophone – Pete Christlieb
- Trombone – Bill Reichenbach (2), Charlie Loper*, Dick Hyde
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Chuck Findley, Gary Grant, Steve Madaio
- Vocals – Paulette Brown, Venetta Fields, William D. Smith*
Recorded and remixed at Room 335, Hollywood, CA.
Mastered at A&M Recording Studios, Hollywood, CA.
Strings recorded at Jennifudy Recording Studio, North Hollywood, CA.
Licensed by A&M Records, Inc./Alfa Records, Inc.
Manufactured and distributed by Victor Musical Industries, Inc., Tokyo, Japan
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: JASRAC
Other Versions (3 of 3) View All
|SP-4762||Gap Mangione||Dancin' Is Makin' Love (LP, Album)||A&M Records||SP-4762||US||1979||Sell This Version|
|8T-4762||Gap Mangione||Dancin’ Is Makin’ Love (8-Trk, Album)||A&M Records||8T-4762||US||1979||Sell This Version|
|SP-4762||Gap Mangione||Dancin' Is Makin' Love (LP, Album, Promo)||A&M Records||SP-4762||US||1979||Sell This Version|