|2||Fink Vs DJ Alicat||6:49|
|3||We Are Ninja||6:01|
|4||Break N Enter||5:55|
|5||Ever Since I Was A Kid (Pt 1)||4:56|
|6||It Seemed I Collected Something (Pt 2)||6:14|
|7||Good Day For Hippos||5:52|
- Barcode: 5021392210124
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI 04A3
- Matrix / Runout: NTONE CD39 02 6 Made in the UK by Universal M&L
|Fresh Produce (2×LP, Album)||Ntone||NTONE 39||UK||2000|
|Fresh Produce (CD, Album)||Ntone, Ntone||ntone cd 39, ntone cd39||UK||2000|
|Fresh Produce (CD, Album)||Ntone||NTONE CD 39||North America (inc Mexico)||2000|
|Fresh Produce (CD, Album, Unofficial Release)||Ntone (2)||NTONE CD 39||Russia||2000|
- Edited one year agoThe sample “He’s worked in every hell hole in the world and been fired from all of them they say he’s the best..... He is” is from the movie Split Second (1992)
- Is it Fin Greenall on his own?
or someone else helping?
- Fink’s debut, <I>Fresh Produce</I>, may appear on Ntone, but there’s no reason why it shouldn’t have been on Ninja Tune: “Tubb Journey” is a sweet downtempo track, complemented by a heavy drum that sounds like someone knocking against a tub. “We Are Ninja” is reminiscent of Depth Charge’s early work, incorporating kung-fu movie samples into a song -- but it’s much softer and almost… sexy. Fink samples from a wide array, which keeps his tracks lively. All DJs and music junkies can relate to “Ever Since I Was A Kid (Pt. 1). “Celebrity Speedtrap” is slightly darker, but no less smooth. For eclectic and exciting music, you can’t get fresher than this.