Tracklist Hide Credits
|3||Here Today, Gone Tomorrow||2:49|
|5||I Don't Care||1:39|
|6||Sheena Is A Punk Rocker||2:49|
|7||We're A Happy Family||2:30|
|9||Do You Wanna Dance?
Written-By – Freeman*
|10||I Wanna Be Well||2:28|
|11||I Can't Give You Anything||2:01|
|14||Why Is It Always This Way?||2:15|
Producer, Arranged By – Dan Kessel, David KesselWritten-By – Joey Ramone
|16||I Want You Around (Original Version)||2:53|
|17||I Just Wanna Have Something To Do||2:42|
|18||I Wanted Everything||3:19|
|19||Don't Come Close||2:45|
|20||I Don't Want You||2:26|
|21||Needles And Pins||2:21|
|22||I'm Against It||2:07|
|23||I Wanna Be Sedated||2:29|
|26||She's The One||2:12|
|28||It's A Long Way Back||2:21|
|29||I Don't Wanna Live This Life (Anymore)
Drums – Richie RamoneProducer – Jean BeauvoirWritten-By – Dee Dee Ramone
Written-By – Joey Ramone
- Record Company – Sire Records Company
- Marketed By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sire Records Company
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sire Records Company
- Manufactured By – WEA Manufacturing
- Glass Mastered At – Specialty Records Corporation
- Recorded At – Mediasound
- Mixed At – Power Station
- Recorded At – Gold Star Studios
- Published By – Taco Tunes
- Published By – Bleu Disque Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Clockus Music
- Published By – Beechwood Music Corp.
- Published By – Metric Music
- Bass – Dee Dee Ramone
- Design – John Heiden
- Drums – Marky Ramone (tracks: 15 to 28, 30), Tommy Ramone (tracks: 1 to 14)
- Engineer – Ed Stasium (tracks: 1 to 14, 17 to 28), T. Erdelyi* (tracks: 17 to 28)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Don Berman (tracks: 1 to 14), Ray Janos (tracks: 17 to 28)
- Executive-Producer – Howie Klein, The Ramones*
- Guitar – Johnny Ramone
- Lead Vocals – Joey Ramone
- Liner Notes – Kurt Loder
- Management – Gary Kurfirst
- Photography By [Back Cover Photo] – Adrian Boot
- Photography By [Front Cover Photos] – Roberta Bayley
- Producer – Ed Stasium (tracks: 16 to 28), T. Erdelyi* (tracks: 1 to 14, 17 to 28, 30), Tony Bongiovi (tracks: 1 to 14)
- Written-By – Ramones (tracks: 1 to 8, 10 to 12, 14, 16 to 20, 22 to 28)
Tracks 17 to 28 recorded at Media Sound, New York, and originally release in 1978 as "Road To Ruin".
Tracks 15, 16, 29, 30 are marked in the booklet as previously unreleased bonus tracks (track 29 was actually previously released as indicated below).
Tracks 15 and 30 are demo versions.
Track 15 done at Gold Star.
Track 16 produced in Los Angeles, September, 1978.
Track 29 originally released as the B-side of the UK single "Crummy Stuff".
All songs published by Taco Tunes/Bleu Disque Music Co., Inc. ASCAP, except track 9, Clockus Music, Inc. BMI, track 13, Beechwood Music Corp. BMI, track 21, Metric Music BMI, and tracks 15, 16 and 29, Taco Tunes ASCAP
Sire Records Company.
Marketed by Warner Bros. Records Inc., a Time Warner Company.
© 1991 Sire Records Company
℗ 1977, 1978, 1991 Sire Records Company
Made in U.S.A.
Mfg. by WEA Manufacturing
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 0 7599-26618-2 9
- Barcode (Scanned): 075992661829
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 1 26618-2 SRC=02 M1S20
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 1 26618-2 SRC=03 M1S15
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): 1 26618-2 SRC=02 M1S7
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4): 1 26618-2 SRC=02 M1S9
- Other (SPARS Code): AAD
Other Versions (5 of 6) View All
|WPCR-10360||Ramones||All The Stuff (And More) - Vol. 2 (CD, Comp)||Sire||WPCR-10360||Japan||1999||Sell This Version|
|9 26618-4, 4-26618||Ramones||All The Stuff (And More) - Vol. II (Cass, Comp)||Sire, Warner Bros. Records, Sire, Warner Bros. Records||9 26618-4, 4-26618||US||1991||Sell This Version|
|92 66184||Ramones||All The Stuff (And More) - Vol. 2 (Cass, Comp)||Sire, Warner Bros. Records||92 66184||Canada||1991||Sell This Version|
|CD 26618||Ramones||All The Stuff (And More) - Volume Two (CD, Comp)||Sire, Warner Bros. Records||CD 26618||Canada||1991||Sell This Version|
|9 26618-2||Ramones||All The Stuff (And More) - Volume Two (CD, Comp, Club)||Sire, Warner Bros. Records||9 26618-2||US||1991||Sell This Version|