Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Land Of Sunshine|
Performer [Sample] – The Kronos Quartet*Written-By [Sample] – Dmitri Shostakovich
|B3||A Small Victory|
|B5||Smaller And Smaller
Effects [Sound Effects] – Sound Ideas Canada
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Slash Records
- Copyright (c) – Slash Records
- Licensed From – Slash Records
- Licensed To – London Records 90 Ltd.
- Marketed By – Barclay
- Marketed By – Metronome Musik GmbH
- Pressed By – PRS Baarn
- Published By – Big Thrilling Music
- Published By – Vomit God Music
- Mastered At – K Disc Mastering
- Recorded At – Coast Recorders
- Recorded At – Brilliant Studios
- Mixed At – Scream Studios
- Art Direction – Kim Champagne
- Bass Guitar – Billy Gould
- Drums – Mike Bordin
- Engineer [Assistant] – Adam Munoz*, Craig Doubet, Gibbs Chapman, Lindsay Valentine, Nikki Tafrallin
- Engineer, Mixed By – Matt Wallace
- Guitar – Jim Martin
- Keyboards – Roddy Bottum
- Management [Career Direction] – John Vassiliou, Warren Entner
- Mastered By – John Golden
- Mixed By [Co-Mixed By] – David Bryson
- Photography By [Band Photo] – Ross Halfin
- Photography By [Bird Photo And Red Square Photo Adaptation] – Werner Krutein*
- Photography By [Meat Photo] – Mark Burstein
- Producer – Faith No More, Matt Wallace
- Vocals – Mike Patton
- Written-By [All Songs] – Faith No More
Marketed in France by Barclay & in Germany by Metronome Musik GmbH.
The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Slash Records & is exclusively licensed to London Records 90 Ltd.
FFRR Records, P.O. Box 1422, Chancellors House, Chancellors Road, London W6 9SG
Made in Holland.
Recorded at Coast Recorders, San Francisco and Brilliant Studios, San Francisco. Mixed at Scream Studios, Studio City, CA.
All songs published by Big Thrilling Music/Vomit God Music ASCAP.
"Malpractice" contains samples of "Quartet No. 8" by The Kronos Quartet courtesy of Nonesuch Records. "String Quartet No. 8" written by Dmitri Shostakovich. Used by permission of G. Schirmer, Inc. o/b/o VAAP, Moscow.
"Smaller And Smaller" sound effects courtesy of Sound Ideas Canada
Bird photo and Red Square photo adaptation by Werner Krutein/Photo Vault. Meat photo by Mark Burstein/Photo Vault.
Career Direction: Warren Entner and John Vassiliou for W.E.M.
Record label, artist, title and catalog number are printed on both the spine and the "top" of the sleeve
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 042282832115
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped Side A Runout): 828 321 1 S1=1 670 06 11
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped Side B Runout): 828 321 1 S2=1 670 06 11
- Label Code: LC 7654
- Rights Society: BIEM / STEMRA
- Other (Distribution Code): BA 281
Other Versions (5 of 122) View All
|828 401-2||Faith No More||Angel Dust (CD, Album, PDO)||Slash, London Records||828 401-2||UK||1993||Sell This Version|
|POCD-1081||Faith No More||Angel Dust (CD, Album, Ltd, Promo)||Slash, London Records||POCD-1081||Japan||1992||Sell This Version|
|WPCR-75661, WPCR 75661||Faith No More||Angel Dust (CD, Album, RE)||Slash, London Records||WPCR-75661, WPCR 75661||Japan||2012||Sell This Version|
|2010||Faith No More||Angel Dust (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Tak! Cassette||2010||Poland||1992||Sell This Version|
|828321||Faith No More||Angel Dust (LP, Album, TP)||London Records||828321||UK||1992||Sell This Version|