- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Factory Communications Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Factory Communications Ltd.
- Recorded At – Concert Hall Dr. Anton Philips Zaal
- Recorded At – The Maltings
- Distributed By – Pinnacle (3)
- Distributed By – Dureco
- Distributed By – Rough Trade Deutschland
- Distributed By – PolyGram
- Published By – Schott & Co.
- Glass Mastered At – Nimbus
- Art Direction [Photographic Art Direction] – Neville Brody
- Composed By – Steve Martland
- Conductor – Elgar Howarth (tracks: 1 to 5)
- Coordinator [Project Co-ordinator] – John Metcalfe
- Design – Peter Saville Associates
- Engineer – Mike Hatch
- Engineer [Assistant] – Steve Long (3)
- Liner Notes – Louis Andriessen, Peter Urpeth, Stevan Keane
- Orchestra – Residentie Orkest Of Den Haag* (tracks: 1 to 5)
- Photography By – Andrew Catlin
- Piano [Steinway Concert-d] – Cees Van Zeeland (tracks: 6 to 11), Gerard Bouwhuis (tracks: 6 to 11)
- Producer, Edited By – John H. West
- Recorded By – Floating Earth
Digital recording at the Concert Hall Dr. Anton Philips Zaal, Den Haag, Holland on 18 February 1989.
Drill played on Steinway Concert-D pianos.
Digital recording at the Maltings, Snape, Suffolk on 28 March 1989.
Both pieces were recorded in the presence of the composer.
A Factory Classical Compact Disc.
"This recording should be played at a high volume."
℗ 1989 Factory Communications Limited
© 1989 Factory Communications Limited
Distributed by Pinnacle Records for the UK
Dureco for the Benelux, Rough Trade Deutschland for West Germany and Polygram for Canada
Published by Schott & Co., London
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 016839 502665
- Matrix / Runout: FACD 266 : MASTERED BY NIMBUS