|1||Undo The Taboo||6:52|
|3||Then I Just Drifted Away||7:22|
|4||Take Your Time||5:26|
|6||All Night Long||5:56|
|7||Don't Pass Me By||6:55|
|8||I Know They Say||7:38|
|9||Take Me Away||5:28|
- Bass –
- Engineer, Sampler, Synthesizer [Analogue Mono], Drum Programming –
- Guitar [Fender Jaguar, Gibson Firebird], Keyboards, Vocals –
- Guitar [Vox Starstreamer], Keyboards, Effects [Feedback, F.x. Manipulation], Vocals –
- Other [Harmonica] –
- Saxophone –
- Written-By – , (tracks: 4)
Comes in standard jewel case with front and rear inserts.
- Barcode (Text): 5 013705 906626 >
- Barcode (Scanned): 5013705906626
- Matrix / Runout: ORECD 532· 1:4 ·MASTERED BY NIMBUS·
|Highs, Lows And Heavenly Blows (LP, Album)||Silvertone Records||ORE LP 532||UK||1994|
|Highs, Lows And Heavenly Blows (LP, Album, Reissue, Orange)||Medical Records LLC||MR-079||US||2018|
|Highs, Lows And Heavenly Blows (LP, Album, Reissue)||Medical Records LLC||MR-079||US||2018|
|Highs, Lows And Heavenly Blows (LP, Album, Limited Edition, Numbered, Reissue, Red Translucent)||Music On Vinyl||MOVLP2176||Europe||2018|
- Edited 2 months agoMy second favourite album of theirs after the first. Again, it has lovely pop oriented moments like the majestic ‘take your time’
I love the simple and effective dualistic uplifting but melancholic feel of Kember’s early music that was keyed into the Spacemen.
Before he went synth drone and his production phase.
Music for the soul.
- I love this album. Really great repress by the excellent MOV. So nice to get it on vinyl after having to listen on CD for over 20 years! How time flies. Pete’s new album as sonic boom is also pure pleasure
- Edited 4 years agoJust got the Music on Vinyl from the excellent ...Let It roll-Record shop in Camden/ Kentish Town- London. The Guy in there is an absolute SP3 fanatic. Great pressing, translucent red....way better than my wibbly wobbly original Silvertone issue l.Never thought I would see the day. Number 390/1500. red hot !!