|A2||Midievil Rave 1||2:40|
|B2||Midievil Rave 2||4:00|
Made in England.
- Barcode (Text): 6 66908 01656 9
- Barcode (Scanned): 666908016569
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, stamped): 55663 1A ANALORD 03
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, stamped): 55663 1B ANALORD 03
- Edited one month agoSold off a good handful of my Analord stuff, this wasn't one of them however. Boxing Day and Klopjob are so unique. Both sound so rich and just, dense ya know ? Some top stuff, and none of the Analord releases quite sound like those two.
I don't really care for the 2 medieval tracks. Its a common issue I have with the Analord series. 2 tracks you love and 2 tracks that are just okay, or less. However I think the 2 main tracks here are just so damn good that I don't really mind. Great analog music and a keeper for sure.
- Klopjob is the Hymn!! I've got all the analords ,i like all that stuff, but this track is my absolute favourite.
- Brilliant track Boxing day, love all Mr Richard James`s work
- Edited 15 years agoThis one is worth picking up just to hear Boxing Day, one of the tracks worthy enough to appear on the Chosen Lords CD. It's a well-executed jumble of thick synth melodies that gets richer with every listen. Klopjob is more of the same, but it is best to treat it as a companion piece, as it uses one of the drum samples Boxing Day does and runs at the same speed. Incidentally, it appears on Chosen lords as well.
The Midievil Rave tracks pale in comparison to the leading tracks, but they are listenable. They keep repeating themselves to the point where a new melody's introduction sounds unusual, but Analord 09 has tracks that are even more guilty of this crime.
Overall, it's not the best of the series (that would be Analord 04), but the leading tracks on both sides are excellent and hold your attention long enough to be worth listening to multiple times.
- Edited 17 years agoBoxing and klop are very magical beautiful pieces of synth music, the pad sounds here just make me melt thyre so liquid.
BOC wish they could do stuff like this,
Just hope RDJ keeps on this simple tip, well im not bothered everything he does including smojphace are brilliant.
The midievil tracks are now starting to really push the acid envelope but in an old skool way, number 2 is just doing my head in recently what instrument is that?
- Really want list by jakaz03
- wishlist by wildblunthickok
- CDthèque by Atomago
- 2020 by fatcat
- BIGTOPSHIT by D.ZARACLA
- exit by minty
- My Very Favourite Records by SynthpopAnarchist
- AFX 2017 by Amiraya
- Psychoneurotic Transmissions 68 by neurp
- salee by drboy
- Psychoneurotic Transmissions 7 by neurp
- Brainwashed - 2005 Readers Poll - Top 10 Singles Of 2005 by Yage_2097
- \\\ <3 /// by andy.blackshick
- Most owners at Discogs - Top 100 (02/2011) by Brokkoli