- Mastered At – The Exchange
- Mastered By –
- Written-By, Producer –
- Matrix / Runout (Side A etchings): ROT 097010 A1 THE EXCHANGE - NILZ
- Matrix / Runout (Side B etchings): ROT 097010 B1 THE EXCHANGE - NILZ
- The hi-hats on A2 is amazing! Funky driving techno. The rest is pretty good too!
- unlike pretty much anybody else i always kept multiple copies of this mostly because of the "blue" B side.
B1 was a peak-hour sure shot, paced @ 140+. B2 could easily go onto any of his Conceiled Project releases on Code Red or Svek.
This is exactly The Adam Beyer I still defend in current discussions. There were a few releases that aged really well and this is one of them.
- Serious release, adam are everywhere in 1997, this 4 tracks ep are really good.
- Edited 5 years agoEven in 2017 B-side sounds still fresh! B2 is dubbed-out techno, B1 is a real floor-monster. Great!
- This tune ROCKED Atomic Jam when Dave Angel played it in 1997. Anyone that went there during the period will know what I mean. Bliss.