- Design –
- Written-By, Producer –
[P]+[C] Basement Records 1996.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, stamped): BRSS 56 A-01-01-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side AA, stamped): BRSS 56 AA-01-01-1
- Masterpiece. Key. Fresh. Photek, Rupert Parkes once again strikes gold with this double A side of atmospheric, deep D&B. Way ahead of the game... As others have stated - Fabio & LTJ Bukem went in on this throughout '96, no explanation needed.
No sky high vinyl prices here - grab a copy & just play it loud!
- DIG DEEPER . . . . . . . . !!
- The last tracks by The Sentinel aka Photek aka Rupert Parkes (from a 3 part series) on the Basement label. Dig Deeper as the name suggest starts slowly but builds immense with a luscious deep and subtle sax in the background, defenately one on the Jazzier mellow tip. Deep (Roland?)synth, pulsating subbass and steppy beats makes this a deep and timeless hypnotising blueprint.
Toulepleu ft Co-Co has the same vibe but starts with a synth intro and lends influences from Photek's T-Raenon (Op-Art label). This was caned by Ltj Bukem on one of his worldwide Logical Progression nights and of course caned by Fabio on one of the Speed nights in London. Once you feel like it can't go any further (or deeper) there's this subtle Co-Co vocal (or almost out of breath ooze) 'oh oh yeah yeah' accompanied with a classic piano loop, amazing how Photek has composed such a timeless classic piece of work. One of my all time favourite top10 Intelligent tracks!
- secondspiritual_zone drum & bass by secondspiritual_zone
- 1996 05 Jungle/DnB by Firefinga
- e by trance_gate
- aaronmblevin Twitch Broadcast - 2022-04-21 by canonical
- My Drum n Bass / Jungle collection by funk_wid_it
- Featured on A Bass Chronicle's "History Of Drum & Bass" Timeline (1994 -1996 Atmospheric Drum & Bass) by eazyflow
- All-Time Favourite Tracks by Magnetonium
- Drum n Bass Favs by Magnetonium