|1||The Space Track||8:37|
|2||Stimme Der Energie||6:25|
|5||Planet Earth 1993 (Blue)|
|6||The Pianotrack (Yellow)||5:10|
|7||Sea Of Tranquility||3:19|
|8||Cosmikk Trigger 5.1.|
|9||Sweet Dreams For Kaa - My Love|
|10||Studio Or Spaceship||0:51|
|15||The Universal Mind|
- Co-producer – (tracks: 1 to 14)
- Composed By, Producer, Instrumentation By [All Acoustic And Midi-instruments By] –
- Guitar –
- Mastered By [Digitally Mastered] –
- Barcode (Text): 4 013108 703328
- Barcode (Scanned): 4013108703328
- Label Code: LC 6407
- Matrix / Runout: OPTIMAL GERMANY DSB 7033-2 [A]
- SPARS Code: DDD
- Rights Society: GEMA
|Stellar Supreme - The Clubmixes (LP, Album)||MFS||MFS 7033-1||Germany||1992|
|Stellar Supreme - The Clubmixes (LP, Album, Limited Edition, Promo)||MFS||MFS 7033-1||Germany||1992|
|Stellar Supreme (CD, Album, Reissue)||Logic Records, Logic Records||Loc LP 9, 74321 19492-2||Germany||1994|
|Stellar Supreme (CD, Album, Reissue)||Time Out Of Mind||T.O.O.M. 008/CD||Germany||1998|
|Stellar Supreme (18×File, MP3, Album, 320 kbps)||Time Out Of Mind||TOOM301||Germany||2007|
- Top album all of his works are amust for any techno fan the techno wisard of the nineties☺
- Cosmic Baby - this is godfather of dream trance & real teacher for Paul Van Dyk!!!
- pure bliss got all of cosmic baby's albums and eps singles discovered through jam and spoon and sven vath two other great artists
what can I say check out listen not hear you want to seek emotion reflection you like techno ambient or classical has all to delight distil*******
- When will this masterpiece get a nice vinyl reissue? I used to play this album so much and the remix singles on my college radio show. At the time, nothing compared to how thoughtful he weaved in trance, techno and ambient in this sound. Personally I think it still sounds amazing but I am so connected to it - need this on vinyl,
- Edited 6 years agoOne thing that has always confused me about this CD... The Space Track seems to have a phase-inverted bassline, it's very flat and there's no low end to it. Every other element sounds OK, considering the time period. But if you listen to Space Track on Paul Van Dyk's X-Mix - The MFS Trip mix, it's got a way fatter bassline. Has anyone else noticed this? Is this an issue with the CD pressing only?
- Groundbreaking! This was probably the first ever "techno" CD I came across, back at a time when I was entirely new to this genre. I remember someone getting this CD and playing it while we stared at "psychodelic" patterns running on an computer as visual background to the music :) Yes, it may sound a 'lil dated today but it's still unique, minimalistic yet highly melodic/uplifting. Back at the time techno for me was repetitive "boom boom", but this was entirely different, back then I thought this was probably the best album ever :)
- Have a personally signed copy of this CD from Cosmic Baby.
- Edited 18 years agoWhat a fantastic cd...I suppose you would classify it as techno/trance/ambient but it is also unlike anything I have yet heard - it's almost a mix between classical music and techno. My favourite tracks are the first few tracks on the CD, especially THE SPACE TRACK. Note: it's worth checking some of Cosmic Baby's other stuff, to see if you would like this CD, but I think it's hard to find now (in Australia anyway). Stellar Supreme Indeed.