- Engineer [Sound] –
- Programmed By –
- Written-By – (tracks: A1 to A3), (tracks: B1 to B3)
The first side of this LP is divided into three parts on the label, but plays as a continuous piece of music. Side A is the work of Claudio Gizzi. Side B is the work of Romano Musumarra. Programmed by the MCS 70 (Memory Controlled Synthesizer).
|Automat (LP, Album)||Harvest||31C 064 18323||Brazil||1978|
|Automat (LP, Album)||EMI||EMI 6926||Italy||1978|
|Automat (LP, Album)||EMI||2C 066 - 18.323||France||1978|
|Automat (Cassette, Album)||Harvest||31C 264 18323||Brazil||1978|
|Automat (LP, Album)||EMI||3C 064-18323||Italy||1978|
- Edited 3 years agoSide A and B1 are the stars/famous songs, but i recently re-discovered the MASTERPIECE "Mecadence". Obscure, infinity, emotional, like a unforgettable electronic should be.
- GREAT combination of strange, romance and mystery electronic music, in my life I have never heard electronic synth music like this! it's special and advance,
I like it too much.
- Revolutionary electronic record. better than overrated crap like "aphex twin" or "squarepusher" hell even daft punk wouldn't come close. none would This is revolutionary electronic music for its time.
- RSWX: Introversy by supwrman
- extremely rare, valuable and collectible by panapsal
- We are the robots! by wiz_of_oz
- What the Font is this ? Typographic Beauties. by Most.
- PSEUDO-KRAUTROCK by FireworksonTV
- ELECTRONICA by crayonmortel
- Italo Euro Disco Collection by erwinengbrenghof
- Underground Disco by Magnetonium