Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – XL Recordings Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – XL Recordings Ltd.
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Masong Music
- Published By – BMG Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Mele Kekaula Music
- Published By – Bryunny Publishing
- Published By – Numan Music Ltd.
- Published By – Hero Music
- Published By – Songs Of Windswept
- Published By – Warner/Chappell Music Ltd.
- Published By – Sony / ATV Music Publishing
- Published By – Dalto Music
- Published By – MCS Music
- Published By – Hornall Brothers Music Ltd.
- Published By – Bug Music
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Recorded At – Brixton Academy
- Recorded At – The Dairy Studios
- Mastered At – The Town House
Track 1-01, "Red Alert", contains a sample from "Far Beyond" performed by Locksmith.
Track 1-05, "Bingo Bango", contains a sample of "Merenque" by Bolivar.
Track 1-06, "Where's Your Head At", contains samples of "This Wreckage" performed and written by Gary Numan and "M.E.", performed and written by Gary Numan.
Track 1-12, "Do Your Thing", contains a sample of "Fungi Mama" performed by Kenny Barron, written by Blue Mitchell.
Track 1-13, "Jus 1 Kiss", contains a sample of "You Can't Do It Alone" peformed by Chic, written by Bernard Edwards and Nile Rodgers.
Track 1-15, "Samba Magic", contains a sample of "Samba De Flora" performed by Airto Moreira.
Track 2-01, "Magnificent Romeo", contains a sample of "Magnificent Dance" performed by The Clash.
Track 2-03, "Mere Pass", contains a sample of "Egyptian Reggae" performed by Jonathan Richman & The Modern Lovers.
Track 2-04, "Miracles Keep On Playin' (Red Alert Remix)" contains elements from "I Believe In Miracles" performed by The Jackson Sisters.
Track 2-06, "Good Luck (Live)", was recorded live at Brixton Academy, London, March 18th 2004.
Track 2-08, "Broken Dreams (Acoustic)", was recorded at The Dairy, Brixton.
Track 2-13, "Jus 1 Kiss (The Isley Bootleg)", contains elements of "Who's That Lady" performed by The Isley Brothers. Although the credits mention 'Isley' only once, according BMI this track was written by O'Kelly, Ronald and Rudolph Isley.
Track 2-14, "Romeo (Acoustic)", was recorded at The Dairy, Brixton.
No tracks on cd1 had their remix / version names given; these have been updated in the tracklist to what's actually on the release itself.
Mastered at Sanctuary Townhouse Studios, London
℗2005 XL Recordings Ltd.
©2005 XL Recordings Ltd.
The copyright in this sound recording is owned by XL Recordings Ltd.
Made in England.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 34904 01873 3
- Barcode (Scanned): 0634904018733
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1): || CD || XLCD187 || 13145 ||
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2): || CD || XLCD187X-2 || 13383 ||
- Mastering SID Code (Both discs): IFPI LV31
- Mould SID Code (Disc 1): IFPI RZ14
- Mould SID Code (Disc 2): IFPI RZ17
Other Versions (5 of 27) View All
|XLCD187||Basement Jaxx||The Singles (CD, Comp)||XL Recordings||XLCD187||UK||2005||Sell This Version|
|none||Basement Jaxx||The Singles (15xFile, AAC, Comp, 256)||XL Recordings||none||2005|
|SRCP387-9||Basement Jaxx||The Singles (Box, Ltd, Spe + 2xCD, Comp + DVD-V, Comp)||XL Recordings||SRCP387-9||Japan||2005||Sell This Version|
|SRCP 392||Basement Jaxx||The Singles (CD, Comp)||XL Recordings||SRCP 392||Japan||2005||Sell This Version|
|D61090||Basement Jaxx||The Singles (CD, Comp, S/Edition, Unofficial)||Not On Lable (Basement Jaxx)||D61090||Russia||2005||Sell This Version|