|A||–||Pacman (Ram Trilogy Remix)|
Producer, Written-By –
Producer, Written-By –
- Artwork [Cover], Design –
- Mastered By –
- Barcode: 5 036742 001260
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): VRS+010A ¹ THE EXCHANGE - SIMON.
- Matrix / Runout (Side AA): VRS010A ²
|Pacman (Ram Trilogy Remix) / Vessel (12", Promo, 45 RPM)||Virus Recordings||VRS 010||UK||2002|
|Pacman (Origin Unknown Remix) / Vessel (12", 45 RPM, Promo, Stickered)||Virus Recordings||VRS-010||UK||2002|
|Pacman (Ram Trilogy Remix) / Vessel (12", Repress, 45 RPM)||Virus Recordings||VRS010||UK||2007|
|Pacman (Ram Trilogy Remix) / Vessel (12", 45 RPM, Picture Disc, Limited Edition)||Virus Recordings||VRS010||UK||2013|
|Pacman (Ram Trilogy Remix) / Vessel (2×File, FLAC, MP3, WAV, Single, Stereo)||Virus Recordings||VRS010||UK||2013|
- Vessel. Has aged very very well, wish this sound was still around. Another one to check out in this style: Batcave by Keaton & Nitrox
- I am with you rwlocky . vessel is damn heavy weight tune, i love it
- Going back through my old dnb vinyl and what an EP this is! Back in the day it was all about Pacman remix for me and I never played Vessel. What was I thinking, awesome production!
- It doesnt get much better than this, both sides are off the hook
- Vessel was the one. Probably my favourite UP tune. I never really got on with the Pacman RMX. Love Vessel and love the arrangement of the tune.. Second drop is hard as Fck.
- Edited 15 years agoThese are both killer dancefloor tunes.
The epic stomping pacman remix probably is the best remix work Ram Trilogy ever did, and vessel could be seen as one of the first tracks sounding like the current hard technoid/ neuro, and one of the best at that. Virus never released anything after this where both sides were as good.
- Edited 16 years agoVessel is a very outstanding and highly innovative tune that pushed the borders of Drum n Bass, while the a-side is just an average remix by producers who had their most productive time years ago.
- Edited 16 years agoThis remix of pac-man is a straight up dancefloor bomb. The first time I heard it I swear I could have wet my pants, a minute or two into the song the drums drop entirely and you're left with a big rumbling bassline and some filthy, FILTHY acid riffs and the moment the drums kick back in the tune is in full swing. Calling this track a behemoth is the only way it can be discribed. It's flat out madness. Vessel, the b-side doesn't diserve to be the flip to such an awesome tune.
- 非自愿独身伤害！ by 2X4B-523
- war chief by warchiefrecords
- Albums/Megamixs to check :) by N.J.T.H.O.U.S.E
- Seth's DNB List by sethwhilst
- Essential Neurofunk & More by sethwhilst
- BOOMMSLAMMERZ by boommslammerz
- Rather Odd Album/EP/Single Covers by Lukaas18
- 2000-2010: drum&bass classics by Saint_Man
- Virus Recordings by BeastieJoe
- elevate by djmocola
- Puffa tuneage by Tribaltek
- package! by AbynDNB
- Most owners at Discogs - Top 100 (02/2011) by Brokkoli