– Antichrist Superstar
|Label:||Nothing Records – B0017874-01, Interscope Records – B0017874-01, Universal Music Special Markets – B0017874-01|
2 x Vinyl, LP, Album, Limited Edition, Reissue, Red
|Style:||Acid Rock, Alternative Rock, Art Rock, Black Metal, Death Metal, Industrial, Thrash|
|A1||Irresponsible Hate Anthem|
|A2||The Beautiful People|
|A3||Dried Up, Tied And Dead To The World|
|C1||Angel With The Scabbed Wings|
|D1||Minute Of Decay|
|D2||The Reflecting God|
|D3||Man That You Fear|
- Co-producer –
- Concept By [Conceived By], Creative Director [Created By] –
- Design, Illustration [Digital] –
- Drums [Live] –
- Edited By – , , , ,
- Engineer – ,
- Engineer [Assistant] – ,
- Guitar [Live] –
- Keyboards, Loops, Noises [Original Pieces Of 16-Bit Audio Information] –
- Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Bass –
- Management –
- Management [Booking] –
- Management [Business] –
- Management [Legal] –
- Management [Nothing] –
- Mastered By –
- Mixed By –
- Photography By –
- Producer – (tracks: A1 to A2, A4 to C1, C3 to D4), (tracks: A3, C2), (tracks: A3, C2), (tracks: A1 to A2, A4 to C1, C3 to D4)
- Programmed By – , , , ,
- Programmed By [Programming] –
- Vocals [All Voices], Guitar, Panpipes [Pan Flute] –
Hot Topic exclusive, limited to 1,500 copies in a gatefold sleeve.
- Barcode (Text): 602537232048
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): B0017874-01-LP1 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): B0017874-01 LP1-B
- Matrix / Runout (Side C): B001787401 LP2-A RE1
- Matrix / Runout (Side D): B0017874-01-LP2-B
- Other (Catalog number on sticker): STDHT-ST01
|Antichrist Superstar (CD, Album)||Nothing Records||490 086-2||US||1996|
|Antichrist Superstar (Cassette, Album, Dolby HX Pro, B NR)||Nothing Records, Interscope Records||INTC-90086, INTC 90086||US||1996|
|Antichrist Superstar (CD, Album)||Nothing Records, Interscope Records||INTD-90086||US||1996|
|Antichrist Superstar (CD, Album, O-Card)||Nothing Records, Interscope Records, MCA Records||IND-90086||Europe||1996|
|Antichrist Superstar (CD, Album, Club Edition, Allied DT)||Nothing Records, Interscope Records||INTD-90086||US||1996|
- The both Simply Vinyl versions sounds better than this red reissue. Not very good sound for me!
- Once I cleaned this ultrasonically it went from pretty darn good to amazing like I'd never heard it before. I was actually shocked.
- Wait about 2 weeks. The price of these will likely drop substantially. If The DA moves or Manson does something drastic, the price will jet up higher than you've ever seen, esp for the OG SV version.
- Edited 3 years agoMy third fav MM lp (MA and HW are my #1 & 2). I agree that there seems no difference in sound between the Hot Topic and the Simply Vinyl pressings, except for one thing. The red vinyl isn't very quiet, and gives off a hiss between tracks-unlike the SV, which is dead quiet. That is the sort of problem that can reduce sound quality (from what I have read), which is likely why people complain that this is from a CD source, without proof. As for the missing masters, only the record company, not the artist (nor the producer--Trent Reznor, in this case) can take that off the premises. That is called theft, a felony in every state in this country. Whatever happened to it is the responsibility of Nothing Records, and therefore Interscope. Which, by the way, belongs to UMG (I believe). Wasn't there a fire that destroyed 1000s of masters? Just asking...
- Wish I could have this for a reasonable price... Manson needs to reissue some vinyl and also put EMDM/HEOL on vinyl
- The solid red vinyl is a nice touch for this album. Sounds pretty good. Would like to see how the simply vinyl version sounds.
- Heil Marilyn Manson !
- Finally got this reissue. I read many previews, but it will better if I try it myself. I have an original simply vinyl edition. I try with my medium end system. Both is good. a different thing is the reissue look clearer than original, but the sound is more clearer for me. High treble and heavy flat bass. I tried them more than 3 time, and found I love the sound of the original issue that give me fresh, live and warm than the new one.
- Since Manson's master recording was lost back in the early 2000's, I chose to try the UK pressing from 98. Eventually I would like to compare them on equipment to see if there is a sound difference.
- Edited 2 years agoAs an avid record collector, don't believe the people putting down this pressing. It sounds absolutely fantastic! I actually spin this more than the original simply vinyl pressing, which I also have, and I find no difference at all with the sound quality. And only 1500 pressed. Very rare by now. Looks and sounds great! A+++