|A2||Thinking About You||3:20|
|A6||Not Just Money||0:59|
|B1||Super Rich Kids|
Title stylized as "channel ORANGE" on release.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Etched): FRANKOCEANLP002-A2
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Etched): FRANKOCEANLP002-B2
- Matrix / Runout (Side C, Etched): FRANKOCEANLP002-C1
- Matrix / Runout (Side D, Etched): FRANKOCEANLP002-D1
|Channel Orange (17×File, AAC, Album, 256 kbps)||Island Def Jam Music Group||none||Worldwide||2012|
|Channel Orange (CD, Album, Stereo)||Island Def Jam||602537102327||Europe||2012|
|Channel Orange (CD, Album, Stereo, Digisleeve)||Island Def Jam Music Group||B0015788-02||US||2012|
|Channel Orange (CD, Album)||Island Def Jam||B001578802||Canada||2012|
|Channel Orange (CD, Album)||Island Def Jam Music Group||602537102327||South East Asia||2012|
- found this sealed and untouched at mom and pop shop in Seattle. The vinyls are definitely not marble, more a solid orange, but I’m assuming it’s the same distributer. But I can’t get over finding this in person on a whim.
- Sound wise, it’s sounds good. Unfortunately my record came with a chip on the grooves that makes for pops. Both records have them which is super annoying. If it didn’t have that, it would be a keeper
- I have the Orange version of this, the record is fairly quiet and there is a little surface noise. You can tell that it's just a CD rip. A cool collectors item, but don't expect "high fidelity" or the sonic wonder that you would really hope for with this breathtaking album.
- Just picked up a copy of this and im blown away how it sounds. No crackling whatsoever on my copy, there was 2 instances where it skiiped, once in Pyramids and during during Lost. My copy is the translucent version and had some dust? prints on it once i opened it. There was some moments when the record would begin to play louder than normal, this was most noticeable during the latter half of Pink Matter. If anybody finds a copy of this version anywhere, it is a definite cop imo
- Edited 4 years agoI can’t speak for everyone else, and perhaps I just got lucky, but my copy of this pressing sounds surprisingly great? I was expecting the worst after reading all the reviews and was floored when this ended up sounding so good, almost like an official release. The only flaw I can detect is a very low grade, occasional crackling when played at very high volumes.
Overall, color me impressed. I own the official pressing of Blond and this sounds almost as nice. My copy is solid orange, not translucent like the photo - perhaps this also has something to do with it?
- I got two orange-clear vinyl versions..but I don't find this version on discogs. Should I sell it on this one?
- Anyone know anything about this release? I want an orange copy and this seems to be the only true orange release.
This release has been blocked from sale in the marketplace. It is not permitted to sell this item on Discogs.