Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra Entertainment Group
- Copyright (c) – Elektra Entertainment Group
- Made By – WEA Manufacturing Inc.
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Published By – TMBG Music
- Published By – Paw-Paw Publishing
- Recorded At – River Sound
- Recorded At – The Hit Factory
- Recorded At – Sound On Sound, New York
- Recorded At – Clinton Recording Studio
- Recorded At – Coyote Studios
- Recorded At – The Edison Laboratory
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Bass – Graham Maby
- Design – Barbara Glauber, Heavy Meta
- Design [Assistance] – Beverly Joel
- Drums – Brian Doherty (4)
- Engineer – Albert Caiati, David Goodermuth, Greg Thompson, Tony Gillis
- Lead Guitar – Eric Schermerhorn
- Management – Jamie L. Kitman*
- Mastered By – UE Nastasi
- Mixed By – Tom Durack (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 6)
- Photography By – James Wojcik
- Producer – Pat Dillett*, They Might Be Giants
- Producer [Drums] – Artie Smith
- Typography [They Might Be Gothic Typeface] – Jonathan Hoefler
- Vocals, Guitar – John Flansburgh
- Vocals, Keyboards, Horns – John Linnell
- Written-By – They Might Be Giants (tracks: 2 to 5, 7 to 9, 11 to 13)
Before the first track on the CD, there is an uncredited, unreleased minute long song that is called "Token Back To Brooklyn" which has appeared on their Dial-a-song answering machine, and also on the "They Got Lost" compilation. This track is not playable on some CD players.
Recorded at River Sound, Hit Factory, Sound on Sound, Clinton Studios, Coyote Studio & The Edison Laboratory.
Track 12 "recorded without electricity on a 1898 Edison wax cylinder recording studio phonograph", "produced at the Edison National Historical Site, National Park Service, U.S. Department of Interior in West Orange, NJ"
Mastered at Sterling Sound, NYC
Amy Allison appears courtesy of Discovery Records.
All songs published by TMBG Music (BMI) except "New York City" published by Paw-Paw Publishing (ASCAP).
℗© 1996 Elektra Entertainment Group, A Division of Warner Communications Inc. for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States.
Printed in U.S.A.
Made in U.S.A. by WEA Manufacturing Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7559-61862-2 3
- Matrix / Runout: 2 61862-2 OLY##01 M1S1
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2U3S
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Other Versions (5 of 13) View All
|CD 61862||They Might Be Giants||Factory Showroom (CD, Album)||Elektra||CD 61862||Canada||1996||Sell This Version|
|61862-4||They Might Be Giants||Factory Showroom (Cass, Album)||Elektra||61862-4||US||1996||Sell This Version|
|2-61862-P||They Might Be Giants||Factory Showroom (CD, Album, Ltd, Promo)||Elektra||2-61862-P||US||1996||Sell This Version|
|61862-2||They Might Be Giants||Factory Showroom (CD, Album, Club)||Elektra||61862-2||US||1996||Sell This Version|
|WPCR-857||They Might Be Giants||Factory Showroom (CD, Album, Promo)||Elektra||WPCR-857||Japan||1996||Sell This Version|