Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records America, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Black Doll, Inc.
- Distributed By – Virgin France S.A.
- Pressed By – SNA
- Produced For – Flyte Tyme Productions, Inc.
- Engineered At – Flyte Tyme Studios
- Mixed At – Flyte Tyme Studios
- Recorded At – The Hit Factory
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Published By – Black Ice Publishing
- Published By – EMI April Music Inc.
- Published By – Flyte Tyme Tunes
- Made By – SNA
- Arranged By [Rhythm] – Janet Jackson, Jimmy Jam, Terry Lewis*
- Arranged By [Vocals] – Janet Jackson, Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis
- Drum Programming – Alex Richbourg
- Engineer [Assisted], Mixed By [Assisted] – Xavier Smith
- Engineer, Mixed By – Steve Hodge
- Executive-Producer – Janet Jackson, René Elizondo, Jr.*
- Instruments [All Other Musical Instruments] – Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis
- Management – Roger Davies
- Mastered By – Brian Gardner
- Mastered By [Assisted] – Mike Ozdozzi
- Other [Hair Stylist] – Chris Rios-Viecco
- Other [Make Up] – Cathy Highland
- Other [Wardrobe Stylist] – Wayne Scot Lukas
- Photography By – René Elizondo, Jr.*
- Producer – Janet Jackson, Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis
- Sleeve – Steve Gerdes
- Vocals – Janet Jackson
- Written-By – James Harris III, Janet Jackson, René Elizondo, Jr.*, Terry Lewis
1. Written by Janet Jackson, James Harris III, Terry Lewis and René Elizondo, Jr. Executive Producers: Janet Jackson and René Elizondo. Produced by Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis (for Flyte Tyme Productions, Inc.) and Janet Jackson. All vocals performed by Janet Jackson. Drum Programming: Alex Richbourg. All other musical instruments performed by Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis. Vocal arrangements by Janet Jackson, Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis. Rhythm arrangemeny by Jimmy Jam, Terry Lewis, Janet Jackson. Engineered and mixed by Steve Hodge, assisted by Xavier Smith at Flyte Tyme Studios, Edina, MN.
2. Remixed by Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis for Flyte Tyme Productions Inc. Vocals recorded at the Hit Factory Studios, New York, assisted by Greg Thompson. Engineer: Max Vargas.
℗ 1997 Virgin Records America, Inc.
© 1997 Black Doll, Inc.
Diffusion exclusive Virgin France SA
Made/Printed in France
From the album "The Velvet Rope".
Issued in a cardboard sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 24389 48502 8
- Barcode (String): 724389485028
- Label Code: LC3098
- Rights Society: bel / BIEM
- Matrix / Runout: LBR 02 SNA 948502 12109711
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L600
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 1A02
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 1A03
- Other (Distribution Code (France)): PM 537
Other Versions (5 of 34) View All
|7243 8 38623 7 5, NR-38623||Janet Jackson||Together Again (7", Single)||Virgin, Virgin||7243 8 38623 7 5, NR-38623||US||1997||Sell This Version|
|Y-38623, 7243-8-38623-1-3||Janet*||Together Again (12")||Virgin, Virgin||Y-38623, 7243-8-38623-1-3||US||1997||Sell This Version|
|V25D-38623, 7243-8-38623-2-0||Janet*||Together Again (CD, Maxi)||Virgin, JDJ Entertainment||V25D-38623, 7243-8-38623-2-0||US||1997||Sell This Version|
|none||Janet Jackson||Together Again (Tony Humphries Remixes) (CDr, Single, Promo)||Virgin||none||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|VSTDJ 1670||Janet Jackson||Together Again (12", Promo)||Virgin||VSTDJ 1670||UK||1997||Sell This Version|