|5||I Worship The Sun||4:16|
|8||The World Is As Soft As Lace||4:19|
|9||The Optimist And The Poet||7:54|
|11||The Stagnant Pool||8:29|
|12||A Preacher In New England||4:20|
- Bass – Mick Lloyd (tracks: 7 to 12), Nick Gilbert (tracks: 1 to 6)
- Drums – Gary Ainge
- Guitar, Vocals – Lawrence (5)
- Lead Guitar – Maurice Deebank
- Photography By – Felt, Jane Leonard, Steve Pyke
- Producer – John A. Rivers (tracks: 7 to 12)
- Written-By – Lawrence (5) (tracks: 1 to 11), Deebank* (tracks: 1 to 8, 10 to 12)
Tracks 1-6: Crumbling The Antiseptic Beauty (Recorded 1981)
Tracks 7-12: The Splendour Of Fear (Recorded 1983)
A version of this release also exists with the same artwork, but the disc is made in France by MPO, and has a tracking error around tracks 9 & 10.
The version of "A Preacher In New England" on this release is 8 seconds longer (featuring a longer fadeout) than the version on the 2003 re-issue of The Splendour Of Fear.
Manufactured in Japan.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): BRED 72-1-U3C#2
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): BRED 72-1-U3C#5
- Other (SPARS Code): AAD
Other Versions (2 of 2) View All
|cd bred 72||Felt||Crumbling The Antiseptic Beauty / The Splendour Of Fear (CD, Comp, RE)||Cherry Red||cd bred 72||UK||1992||Sell This Version|
|CD BRED 72||Felt||Crumbling The Antiseptic Beauty / The Splendour Of Fear (CD, Comp)||Cherry Red||CD BRED 72||UK||1986||Sell This Version|