|A1||For A Reason||6:37|
|B2||Distance No Object||6:39|
- Artwork –
- Drums, Percussion, Keyboards –
- Engineer – ,
- Mastered By –
- Photography By –
- Producer –
- Voice, Guitar, Bass, Keyboards, Percussion, Clarinet –
- Written-By – , (tracks: A1 to A3)
Recorded and mixed at Acre Lane.
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1): LTM 001 A2 TC UP
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2): LTM 001 B2 TC YES
|For A Reason (LP, Album, Test Pressing)||Tone Of Life Records||LTM 001||UK||1983|
|For A Reason (LP, Album, Limited Edition, Reissue, Remastered, Pink / Green / Yellow Marbled "Flora Haze")||Light In The Attic||LITA 141||UK & US||2016|
|For A Reason (CD, Album, Reissue, Remastered)||Light In The Attic||LITA 141||US||2016|
|For A Reason (LP, Album, Reissue)||Light In The Attic||LITA 141||UK & US||2016|
- For anyone that loves the reissue, please be informed that the mix is very clean compared to the original, which has muddier (as in more reggae) bass and a lot less treble. In other words, you need both records. Sorry.
- Looking forward to this!
Proper wow when i first heard it
- Finally heard this, it's mostly terrible... casio keyboard reggae with bad lyrics. Why is this selling for hundreds of dollars?
- Along with This Heat as well