|1||Don't Try Too Hard||4:07|
|6||You'll Be Staying In Room 323||4:15|
|7||Can't Have It Both Ways||4:40|
|8||10 Days 12 Nights||4:21|
|11||I'm Looking Through You||4:14|
|12||Roswell Seeds And Stems||4:04|
|13||Pol Pot Pie||4:16|
- Arranged By, Conductor –
- Drums, Percussion –
- Electric Bass, Acoustic Bass –
- Engineer [Electroacoustic] –
- Guitar, Voice, Other [Etc.] –
- Mastered By –
- Mixed By –
- Voice –
- Barcode: 7 2438-42752-2 8
|Sweet Sixteen (CD, Album)||Virgin Records America, Inc., HUT Recordings||7243 8 42752 2 5, CDHUT 43||UK||1997|
|Sweet Sixteen (CD, Album, HDCD)||Virgin, HUT Recordings||7243 8 44032 2 5, CDHUT 43||Europe||1997|
|Sweet Sixteen (CD, Album, Promo)||Virgin Records America, Inc.||7087 6 12205 2 0||US||1997|
|Sweet Sixteen (CD, HDCD)||Virgin||VJCP 25313||Japan||1997|
|Sweet Sixteen (CD, HDCD, Album, Promo)||Virgin||7243 8 42752 2 8||US||1997|
- I 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th the fact that this finally needs to be issued on double LP. One of my favorite albums of the '90s.
- Get off your fat possum and give us this on double LP
- Would make a great double vinyl release, Fat Possum, Virgin, Drag City….
- Love that my favourite Royal Trux L.P. only available on C.D. Seems right somehow.
- I second Dan6500.
I reckon there are lots of frustrated Trux fans longing for a vinyl version of this one.....timing would be good, seeing as the band has just reunited!
- no vinyl, but there is a promo cassette version of this album out there...somewhere.
- I love this record! How about a double LP, drag city? I'm pretty sure whoever owns Virgin now is never going to put it out.
- I have a UK version of this on HUT records. CDHUT 43. The barcode is 7243 8 44032 2 5.