Tracklist Hide Credits
- Arranged By, Engineer, Executive-Producer, Keyboards, Drums, Drum Programming [Kbd Programming], Sampler [Sampling], Effects [Wizard At Effects And Other Buttons] – Chrismar Chayell
- Artwork – Marc Ickx, The Twilight Ritual*
- Design [Logo Graphics Designed By] – The Twilight Ritual*
- Effects [Fx] – C*, I*
- Guitar – Peter Meyvaert (tracks: A1 to B2)
- Mixed By – Peter Gillis
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Chayell*
- Other [Absence (Temporarily Lost In Germany)] – Philip V.
- Photography By – Laura Da Firenze, The Twilight Ritual*
- Producer – A Split Second*, Chayell*, Ickx*
- Vocals, Percussion [Metal Percussion, Garbage Cans And Bottles Etc.], Bass [Bass Guitars], Keyboards, Sampler [Samples], Design Concept [Concept By], Written-By, Lyrics By, Composed By [All Tracks] – Marc Ickx*
Contains a lyric-sheet which also includes lyrics for the Flesh 12" (Antler 046) in addition to the lyrics for this release.
Jacket and sleeve credit Ickx for all writing credits; labels credit Chayell as co-writer for A4 and B1. Jacket and lyric sheet credit Ickx-Chayell as producers; labels credit A Split Second as producer.
Stereo. Recorded and mastered at Top Studio, Ghent, Belgium. Distributed by PIAS Brussels. Made in EEC.
All stuff realised January '87, at night ('til dawn, or 'til we fell down). Published by Micrart Group and Antler. Mastered at the Foon Mastering Center.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): ANTLER 054 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): ANTLER 054 B
- Rights Society: SABAM TM
Other Versions (5 of 6) View All
|ANTLER 054, Antler 054||A Split - Second||Ballistic Statues (LP, Album)||Antler Records, Antler Records||ANTLER 054, Antler 054||Belgium||1987||Sell This Version|
|RAYA-028||A Split - Second||Ballistic Statues (LP, Album)||Raya Records||RAYA-028||Spain||1988||Sell This Version|
|ANT 054 CD, Antler 054 CD, ANTLER 054 CD||A Split - Second||Ballistic Statues (CD, Album)||Antler Records, Antler Records, Antler Records||ANT 054 CD, Antler 054 CD, ANTLER 054 CD||Belgium||1987||Sell This Version|
|ANTLER 054, Antler 054||A Split - Second||Ballistic Statues (LP, Album, RP)||Antler Records, Antler Records||ANTLER 054, Antler 054||Belgium||1987||Sell This Version|
|FPС 3057||A Split - Second||Ballistic Statues (Cass, Album)||Fringe Product||FPС 3057||Canada||1987||Sell This Version|