Boards Of Canada – Tomorrow's Harvest
|Label:||Warp Records – WARPLP257, Music70 – WARPLP257|
2 x Vinyl, LP, Album
|Style:||Downtempo, Ambient, IDM|
|A2||Reach For The Dead||4:47|
|C2||Split Your Infinities||4:28|
|C4||Nothing Is Real||3:52|
|D2||Come To Dust||4:07|
- Recorded At – Hexagon Sun
- Published By – Warp Music
- Copyright © – Warp Records Limited
- Phonographic Copyright ℗ – Warp Records Limited
- Pressed By – Optimal Media GmbH – BD02482
- Artwork, Design, Recorded By, Written-By, Producer – Marcus Eoin, Mike Sandison*
- Lacquer Cut By – NS*
Gatefold cover with printed inner sleeves. Issued with a digital download code.
Made in the EU.
Made in the EU.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (String): 801061025717
- Barcode (Text): 8 01061 02571 7
- Label Code: LC02070
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): WARP 257 A BD02482-01 A1 NS
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): WARP 257 B BD02482-01 B1
- Matrix / Runout (Side C runout): WARP 257 C BD02482-02 C1 NS
- Matrix / Runout (Side D runout): WARP 257 D BD02482-02 D1
Other Versions (5 of 16)View All
|Tomorrow's Harvest (17×File, MP3, Album, 320kbps)||Warp Records||WARPCDD257||UK||2013|
|Tomorrow's Harvest (CD, Album, Digipak)||Beat Records, Warp Records, Music70||BRC-382, none||Japan||2013|
|Tomorrow's Harvest (CD, Album, Digipak)||Warp Records, Music70||WARPCD257||Europe||2013|
|Tomorrow's Harvest (CD, Album, Limited Edition, Digipak)||Warp Records, Music70||WARPCD257X||UK & Europe||2013|
|Tomorrow's Harvest (CD, Album, Limited Edition, Misprint, Artcard Edition, Digipak)||Warp Records, Music70||WARPCD257X, WARPCD257 (Misprint)||US||2013|
ReviewsShow All 70 Reviews
- i was reading through some of these reviews and i noticed that many people said that they went back and listened to the album again after many years and liked it a lot better than they did at the time of release. i did the same, and i also liked it a whole lot more too. it sounds like BOC, but it is different than their 'classic' albums. it's darker, but i really enjoyed it a lot. if you still have your copy laying around somewhere, check it out again!
- The vinyl pressing seems louder than digital - but it is just as dynamic. A richer low / midrange, for sure - but not muddy, like some vinyl can be. This is definitely an example of a pressing that sounds better on vinyl than digital. Great album, too.
- Incredible sound on vinyl, and just a deeply haunting and awakening album in general... even though BoC are from the UK, they have channelled the strange hypocrisy of the West / North America with not just the sounds on the album but the album artwork, which creates an imagery in my mind of all that I have experienced living in the Southwest USA for the past 15 years...
- 10-Year anniversary is coming up in the summer of 2023....will there be a re-press with some xtra beef? I don't know...just asking...already own the initial release and a re-press must offer sth. special to reach into my pocket again.
I like the album as ist is...no complaints, no artistic letdown here. Some may only be frustrated that BOC have finally left that esoteric underground bubble with the album. They felt like a "mainstream electronic act" when the exploitation previous to the release started. But they kept their pace, level and production values. A quality product as it is.
A re-release with an extra disc of spectacular re-mixes would be nice. Color variants of course, but those are often the only extra bang for the buck - and that is boring. And don't you dare to release a picture disc !!!
- I just revisited this in earnest for the first time in ages. I honestly enjoyed it so much more than earlier listens. I feel like the hype at it's release and preconceptions of what it would be at the time did a disservice in really hearing the album. As someone said, there are vast Carpenter soundtrack influences. Some of these would have been Stranger Things music in a different metaverse. Glad I own it and took the time to revisit it.
- This album was my introduction to The boards.The CD was in a charity shop for a quid so I thought I would give it a go.So glad I did!
I got this vinyl version from my local record shop and it sounds even better.The music is maybe inconsistant but a classic anyway.
- Regardless your view on the music, this is a remarkable pressing. Super clear and dynamic. A pleasure.
- I sure am thankful I wasn't born with the ears some commenters have here. Bullet dodged. But yeah, this is an incredible artistic statement. Patient but relentless.
- By no means their best, probably their last. A slowly deflating balloon of a record.
- Almost a decade after this album was released, I came to the conclusion that not only this album is good, but it got better over the years.
All Versions of this Release
All Versions of this Release
Marketplace211 For Sale from $18.38
- Essential Beauty Of New Age Vibes // New Age, Ambient, Minimalism, Balearic, Fourth World, Kankyo Ongaku, 環境音楽 by ZOZOTOWN
- Best Ambient Tracks by renegadeviking
- Record Fair Stock by alkatrizzle
- Electro/Ambient by neujo
- 100 favorite records (ranked) by ad_matteo
- Clean Up by bocanada
- Record Requests for Twitch by AudioYodaTTV
- For Sale by vsboukonis
- MASCARA CERA by ruiraiox
- MARCAS CARDEAIS by ruiraiox
- Favourite Albums / Music I Want on Vinyl by Etherealblanket
- Used to Own by KaijuDave
- 2013 by islaisla
- Kick In The Eye by mrjohnkennedy
- Vinyl selectie Louk by mutilelectric
- Vinyls that I own by Georgetown5000
- Garage Line by Joe66
- Wall Art by Pangian
- The Gang by Krii
- WANT by billnobbsofficial