- Artwork – ,
- Mastered By –
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): DFI02-2 WRM 003 A CHAB · Translab ☆
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): DFI02-2 WRM 003 B WRM 003 B CHAB · Translab ☆
- Barcode: 1101432226309
- Edited 6 years agoMy copy in particular has Raw Man's email written on the back of the sleeve. Anyone else got that?
- Body Angels is just a fantastic piece of disco house. Easily one of WRM's stronger releases, this one. If you can find it, which is getting admittedly hard to do, pick it up. Time Limited is okay, but the sheer awesomeness of Body Angels makes this record worth getting alone, the rest is just gravy.
- I like only Time Limited, good album however. Great use of sample and great French House mix. Raw Man great selector with his record label "We Rock Music"
- Edited 16 years agoGreat record. Great use of samples. In my opinion, one the last great French/Disco House records I picked up. Plays slower than normal tracks, but sounds just as good when you up the BPM. Definitely worth a listen, at least.
- Edited 18 years ago"Body Angels" is a heavy Disco House track which makes use of samples from "Ain't Nobody" by Diana King. This is quite hard to find out since the samples are massively shredded and rearranged in the style of Todd Edwards. Definitely worth to give it a try!