|A2||Mars In Libra|
|Revelation / Realization||(8:00)|
- Record Company – Capricorn Records Inc.
- Manufactured By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright ℗ – Capricorn Records Inc.
- Copyright © – Capricorn Records Inc.
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Terre Haute
- Recorded At – Different Fur Studios
- Lacquer Cut At – Frankford/Wayne Mastering Labs
- Published By – Ed-Hen Music
- Published By – Benpin Music
- Published By – Hancock Music
- Alto Flute, Flute, Saxophone [Stritch], Tenor Saxophone, Bass Clarinet –
- Bass, Bass [Fender] –
- Design, Photography By –
- Drums –
- Drums, Percussion –
- Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes, Univox] –
- Engineer –
- Producer – ,
- Synthesizer [ARP, Moog], Organ –
- Trumpet, Cornet, Flugelhorn –
Recorded at Different Fur Trading Company, S.F., Cal., on February 27 and 28, 1973.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): S40,522
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): S40,523
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout etched): T1 CP-0118-40522-1-1-D F/W B1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout etched): T1 CP-0118-40523-1-1E F/W A1
- Pressing Plant ID: T
- Rights Society (A1, A2, B2, B3b): ASCAP
- Rights Society (B1, B3a): BMI
|Realization (LP, Album)||Capricorn Records, Warner Bros. Records||P-8397W||Japan||1973|
|Realization (LP, Album, Promo, White Label)||Capricorn Records||CP 0118||US||1973|
|Realization (LP, Album, Test Pressing)||Capricorn Records||CP 0118||US||1973|
|Realization (LP, Album, Pitman pressing)||Capricorn Records||CP 0118||US||1973|
|Realization (LP, Album, Promo)||Capricorn Records, Warner Bros. Records||P-8397W||Japan||1973|
- as GalaxyExplorer previously said, if you like herbie hancock's 'sextant' album, this is about as close as you can get to that sound. my favorite eddie henderson release, especially the awesome "a" side. it's available on CD as a twofer along with his second album 'inside out.'
- My copy has 2 original and different postcards from the Capricorn label, one side with information about Eddie Henderson, otherside with Eddie's flugelhorn.
- I'm looking for an OG sleeve, if someone conincidentally has s spare to share or a copy with an unplayable record, please hit me up!
- Edited 3 years agoFantastic album for fans of the Mwandishi trilogy. I'd say this one is most like Sextant, which makes sense since it was recorded around the same time. Needs a vinyl reissue -- good project for MOV!
- Favourite release from Mr. Henderson and one of my favourite jazz records ever.