|A1||History Of Dates|
|B||Lockdown Party (Sprinkles' Crossfaderama)|
- Artwork –
- Lacquer Cut By –
- Written By, Producer –
- Barcode: 827170502468
- Label Code: LC11584
- Matrix / Runout (Side A etched): PERL94 A [drawing of 2 people dancing in a locked belt]
- Matrix / Runout (Side B etched): PERL94 B ⓡ at D&M
- Rights Society: BMI
- Gonna have to disagree with the masses here - History Of Dates is the clear highlight of this EP. So much menacing low end, a real dark groover.
- Reissue coming out nov 2021 by the look of things
- Who else is spinning and bobbing to this whilst currently in a pandemic-related lockdown? Sprinkles remix is still a belter
- sprinkles track is fire. that bassline is everything. words words.
- I always am very critical of effects used so blatantly in a record such as this, but it just...works!
Simple and effective. The baseline compliments the sample beautifully.
Got Cocoon Ibiza written all over it.
- Terre is an absolute mad man. . . . . .
- Few copies reappeared on Hardwax, get it if you up for that Sprinkles' amazing remix.
- Heard Sprinkles Crossfaderama 3 times during Movement weekend, definitely one for the bag.
- I've heard DJs like Terrence Parker flare and cut using the crossfader but never on a record! Terre really is one of a kind.
- Such a good release! The Sprinkles remix is worth the price of admission alone, but History of Dates is a great bonus. Really love that one too.
- dancefloor series by djtreehugger
- keep by hipp-e
- FP by ThibzLR
- Great Finds of 2013 by djwatson23
- M.A.M.P Ep. 80: More DJ Sprinkles Bombs! (The Mole, Simon Fisher Turner, Will Long, & More) by Mark_Anthony
- WEDDING MIX by dajoegl
- Actuel (sans ordre de préférence) : by Orchant_
- List 3 - Minimal by olivergattermayr
- Choice cuts by palmer.dom
- Favourite purchases 2015 by AnnaSOF
- more new arrivals early May 2015 by transition
- new arrivals early July 2014 by transition
- Every Record I Pirated And Then Bought in 2013, by Steve by newfangled
- new arrivals late February 2014 by transition
- Best Of 2013 by Body_Language
- New Releases & Restocks - October 11, 2013 by factcheckr
- new arrivals early October 2013 by transition
- new arrivals early September 2013 by transition
- new arrivals early August 2013 by transition
- new arrivals mid-June 2013 by transition