- Mastered At – Complete Mastering
- Lacquer Cut By –
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A): RSR006 A Dietr
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B): RSR006 B re Dietr
- its an absolute disaster how little these songs have been changed and yet the credit is all given to the editor ? At least have the decency to credit the original artist and song title
- Edited 8 years agoB1 is edit of Yuji Toriyama - Maze
B2 is edit of
- This record is off the hooks! Crazy smooth library styles, you need two copies, because you can play them all back 2 back, no fillers, only killers.
- Rotating Souls Records presents a new release, with 4 high tech funk gems for you, No synth funk fan should pass this one up. Check!
A 4 track Library boogie groove and Japanese synth funk edit workout EP featuring the work of Oyama Edit (御山△ EDIT) and Sad Ghost. Spring and Summer cosmic synth sounds from us to you!
A1 is a Library Synth Funk re-edit by Osaka's Oyama Edit crew; its a hot mid-tempo funky groove and a great ingredient for all the summer outdoor festival sets.
A2 “Go West”, an up tempo percussive library synth disco edit monster from Johannesburg's Sad Ghost.
B1 Oyama edit cuts up a groovy spacey electro jazz jam, and extends and tweaks it for the dance floor.
B2 Sad Ghost edits another moody library soulful synth funk tune perfect for closing out those late night/early morning summer gigs. (Mori-Ra)