|A||Couldn't Love You More|
|B||Give It Up|
- Remix [Uncredited] – ,
Additional copies pressed in Jan 2016. Side B is "Surrender Your Love".
- For a better edit of "Couldn't Love You More" check Florian Kupfer's version https://www.discogs.com/Sade-SAD-Edit-01/release/6781123
For a better edit of "Give It Up" check Kenny Larkin's version https://www.discogs.com/Sade-Surrender-Your-Love-Illegal-Remixes/release/38019
- As soon as i hear Give It Up by Sade, the Illegal Detroit mix by Kenny Larkin rings in my inner ear. It's better not to compare, because it would make this particular remix look rather bleak. I would say you guys are perhaps satisfied a bit too soon. Check out the Illegal Detroit version!
- Both tracks excellent, but "Couldn't love you More" is so damn good, that I prefer it over the original LP version. "Reworkings" don't get much better than this here.
- Edited 3 years agoJust to make it clear, both the OG and the repress have the same tune on the flip. I am unsure why the tracks have been named differently - bit misleading. Should these just be merged? I have both presses and there is no way to tell them apart.
- Absolutely incredible. Have loved this since it was first released. Can't understand the love for the Kupfer edit while this one appears to have been ignored. Perhaps it's just the lofi trend at the minute.
- Oh my golly gosh
- Edited 7 years agoFantastic record
- seriously dope, fingers snaps hit the ceiling
- Great late night loft vibes here.