|A1||Fly Away (Butterfly Reprise) (Fly Away Club Mix)||9:50|
|A2||Honey (Rascal Dub)||5:15|
|B1||Fly Away (Butterfly Reprise) (Def "B" Fly Mix)||8:40|
|B2||Honey (Def Rascal Anthem)||10:46|
- Co-producer – (tracks: A2, B2), (tracks: A2, B2)
- Mixed By – (tracks: A2, B2)
- Producer [Additional Production Rework] – (tracks: A2, B2)
- Producer [Additional Production] – (tracks: A1, B1)
- Producer [Remixes], Mixed By [Remixes] – (tracks: A1, B1)
- Remix – (tracks: A1, B1)
Plain die-cut sleeve.
|Fly Away (Butterfly Reprise) (12", 45 RPM, Promo)||Columbia, Columbia||XPR 2378, 31-002378-20||UK||1997|
|Fly Away (Butterfly Reprise) (Cassette, Test Pressing)||Whitfield Street Mastering Studios||none||UK||1997|
|Fly Away (Butterfly) (12", 33 ⅓ RPM, Promo, White Label)||Not On Label||none||Australia||1997|
- Edited 17 years agoLong term remix partnership between Carey and Morales comes up trumps once again with these excellent mixes of "Honey" and "Fly Away (Butterfly Reprise)". Re-Edits of "Honey" - which take Morales' original club mixes and give them a more progressive and 'cut-up' feel are good, even if they do seem a little lacklustre throughout. The two mixes of "Fly Away (Butterfly Reprise)" are a different story all togeher, though. Def Mix favourite Satoshi Tomiie co-produces these stunning re-works along with Morales - the result is stunning. These two mixes are a shining example of how the Def Mix brand works in ways others can only dream of. The Def 'B' Fly Anthem, my favourite version, is incredibly sultry, it's very sexy and it's very NYC.