|A||–||The Fuck Off Track|
Producer – ,
Producer – , ,
- Pressed By – Record Industry – 97187
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A): 97187 1A MLIU 15 PLEASED TO MEAT YOU
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B): 97187 1B MLIU 15 TRUE FOOOOORCE...
- Edited one year agoSE62 "True Force" - which is a great old sample driven house track, that still sounds good today. "The Fuck Off Track", has nice tough beats, deep bassline and very is simplistic, but just seem to catch the mood at the time.
- What is the BPM on true force and the fuck off track ?
- I seem to be the only one not cherishing 'The Fuck Off Track' too much, not that it's bad, but I bought this records simply for 'True Force', it's absolute house banger!
- http://www.redeyerecords.co.uk/vinyl/63478-mliu-15-dungeon-meat-se62-the-fuck-off-track REPRESS ON ROUTE!!! Please enter at least 6 more.
- I really like the deeper bass this track brings. It seems so many songs got that 'lollipop' bass that just kind of touches and goes away. That's no good - I want that driving deep bass that takes over the entire background and sinks you into it. Good job Dungeon Meat - LETS FUCK OFF SOME MORE!
- ouch ! :)
- 'The Fuck Off Track' vocal sample (Oooh) is taken from Basement Jaxx' 'Fly Life'.
- Repress is up on Juno =)
- Edited 7 years agoOff & going!!
- Without doubt, the best 2013 House release by a long way. My Love Is Underground continues to act as a platform for top quality artists and their latest instalment comes from a combination of Tristan Da Cunha and Alexandre Gouyette (better known as “Brawther”).
As Dungeon Meat, these guys seem to have discovered a previously untouched vault of kick drum and hoover samples which bombard you from the moment you put your needle on the record. “The Fuck Off Track” puts you in one of those moments where the only option is to turn up the Master Volume and wait for the “whoooooooo” sound half way through. It’s a great song for mixing as well due to its percussive nature and lack of vocals.
So, the vinyl is well worth buying for the a-side alone, but if you dare to flip it over you’re going to find another HUGE tune from the Ukrainian SE62. His most memorable contribution to mliu so far has to be the ultimate piano stab assault on mliu08 (“I Will Never Forget My 730ED!”) and his doesn’t disappoint this time either.
Here we are treated to more slamming of piano chords and again the breakdown halfway through the song is own of those “turn it up” moments as a drum roll escalates into barrage of chords, Robert de Niro samples and huge kick drum assaults.
If you’re interested, check out the “Taxi driver workout” video on youtube for the sample.
mliu is now the only label from which I buy blind – well worth checking out their sub label “Dungeon Meat” for more.
- Arts On Labels (The Machine Printed!) by uominiminuti
- My All Time Classics by vinyl_beats_mp3
- ✌️ Saw-mon & Natalie by Saw-mon_and_Natalie
- Albums/Megamixs to check :) by N.J.T.H.O.U.S.E
- House Music by mirouf28
- CubaOnTheRocks by khaliddaylami
- 2013 by detroitlotus
- 🔥 2013 - Best New Music (EP's) by oemebamo
- Lot à vendre / To sell by Brabzi
- yea by bfrcz90
- sell by sampras
- New Releases & Restocks - October 11, 2013 by factcheckr
- more new arrivals early October 2013 by transition
- New Releases & Restocks - October 4, 2013 by factcheckr