|A1||Taking Of The Underground 1,2,3.|
|A3||The Way We Operate|
|B1||The Son And The Reign|
|B2||Parables Of The Quarantine|
|B3||Southside Hip Hop|
|B4||I Saw The Sky Move|
- Artwork [All Graffiti By] – A.N.E., N.B.K.
- Co-producer – Krash Slaughta'*
- Design [All Design By] – The Committee*, Mike McDade
- Design [All Design By], Artwork [All Graffiti By] – Mak-One
- Engineer [Executive Engineer] – D.Cameron
- Guest [Cameo Role] – Dan Bungladors
- Layout – D2 Design
- Lyrics By [All Lyricals] – Mista Defy
- Photography By – Doug Whitaker
- Producer – Two Tone Committee*
- Producer, Lyrics By [All Lyricals] – Mista Bohze
- Scratches [All Cuts And Scratches By] – D. J. Krash Slaughta'*
- Written-By – P. Dougela*
Track A1 is based on the end theme of the 1974 movie 'The Taking Of Pelham 123'.
Distributed by Vital in UK/Daileachan Gael-linn in Eirian. Made in England MCPS.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: MCPS