Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||On Green Dolphin Street
Written-By – B. Kaper*, N. Washington*
Written-By – M. Davis*
|3||Stella By Starlight
Written-By – N. Washington*, V. Young*
|4||Love For Sale
Written-By – C. Porter*
|5||Straight, No Chaser
Written-By – T. Monk*
|6||My Funny Valentine
Written-By – R. Rodgers-L. Hart*
Written-By – S. Rollins*
- Made By – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Distributed By – Sony Music
- Engineered At – Sony Music Studios, New York City
- Recorded At – Columbia 30th Street Studio
- Recorded At – Plaza Hotel, New York City
- Published By – EMI Feist Catalog, Inc.
- Published By – Jazz Horn Music Inc.
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Famous Music Corporation
- Published By – Warner Bros. Inc.
- Published By – Thelonious Music Corporation
- Published By – Chappell & Co.
- Published By – Prestige Music Co.
- Alto Saxophone – Cannonball Adderley
- Art Direction – Allen Weinberg
- Bass – Paul Chambers (3)
- Coordinator [Art Coordination] – Bruce Mishkin
- Coordinator [Jazz Masterpieces Series] – Gary Pacheco, Mike Berniker, Penny Armstrong
- Coordinator [Package] – Gina Campanaro
- Drums – Jimmy Cobb
- Engineer, Restoration [Digital Restoration] – Larry Keyes
- Liner Notes – Ira Gitler
- Photography By [Cover] – Sony Music Photo File
- Piano – Bill Evans
- Producer [Digital] – Mike Berniker
- Producer [Original Recordings] – Teo Macero
- Tenor Saxophone – John Coltrane
- Trumpet – Miles Davis
On Front cover, Back cover and Booklet: "'58 Miles Featuring Stella By Starlight"
On Spine and CD: "58 Sessions Featuring Stella By Starlight".
Digital restoration and engineering at Sony Music New York Studio.
Tracks 1-3 originally released as side 1 of the Columbia lp ‘Jazz track’ (side 2 contained Miles’ soundtrack ‘Ascenseur pour l’échafaud (Elevator to the gallows)’)
Track 4 originally released in 1975 as part of the Columbia anthology lp ‘Black giants’
Tracks 5-7 originally released in 1973 as part of the Columbia lp ‘Jazz at The Plaza (The Miles Davis Sextet, vol. 1)’
Tracks 1-4: Columbia 30th Street Studio, New York, 26 May 1958
Tracks 5-7: live, Plaza Hotel, New York City, 9 September 1958 (this is the correct date, so it’s not 28 July 1958)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 5099746791827
- Barcode (Text): 5 099746 791827
- Label Code: LC 0162
- Matrix / Runout: S0147227510-0303 64 A5
- Other (Manufacturing Code): 01-467918-10
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L554
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
- Price Code: CB 701
- Other (Format Code): CDM