- Recorded At – Solid Sound, Ann Arbor
- Bass Guitar, Vocals –
- Congas, Percussion, Jew's Harp, Surdo, Vocals, Cover, Artwork –
- Drums –
- Engineer – ,
- Executive Producer –
- Guitar, Electric Piano, Soprano Saxophone, Kalimba, Clavinet, Harmonica, Vocals, Composed By, Co-producer –
- Percussion, Vocals, Cover, Artwork –
- Producer –
- Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Grand Piano, Flute –
Recorded at Solid Sound Recording, Ann Arbor, MI in August 1979.
- Really interesting private press hippie music from Michigan. A lot going on in these all-original tracks written by multi-instrumentalist Michael Colone. Surprisingly accomplished funky / Afro-Latin jazz-rock instrumentals alternate with rather predictable vocal tracks... some of the latter are pretty sappy (hence my 3-star rating) but a few have an appealingly percussive Mandrill / Santana-like punch to them. Definitely worth checking out if you are into Gong, Sly & The Family Stone, Mandrill, or oddball private press 70s rock in general. The instrumentals are really great!