- Producer, Written-By – ,
Recorded at Machine Room Studios, GCG, Ducie House, Ducie Street, Manchester
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): THE 2 G's, DAMONT
- Matrix / Runout (Side AA): ISOBAR MIX, DAMONT
- Deep, soulful, mystic jungle.
The real thing by 2 real dude$.
- Edited 5 years agoI was so fucking blown away and star-struck by this tune when it came out........ two of my absolute heroes on the same track and it's dope. Gerald always did his own thing... reinforced was the closest that came to the quality of his beat and sample selection.
- OXFAM charity shop tried to sell me this in a sealed bag for a fiver but they wouldn't let me open it to qc beforehand. Paid for it, opened it and it was gashed up to flick. Tried to return it for a refund instantly but they wanted my personal details or no refund. Told 'em to stick it. Shame on you Oxfam, data mining twats. Cracking tunes though, lots of sonic trickery ahoy.
- Edited 6 years agoThe Reno was the name of a nightclub Gerald used to go to on Princes Rd in Moss Side, Manchester. There was another club upstairs called 'The Nile", the name of which Gerald also used for a track on Black Secret Technology.