- Kleez Mix - 347 Family Blue by kleezrotterdam
- Techno: Rave 1988 - 1995 by Fernand8
- Techno: Techno 90's and beyond by Fernand8
- R&S Records (Vinyl) by ChrisRavenDJ
- Techno and (closely and loosely) related that I own by dog_green_sector
- d-JCB's dancefloor classics by d-JCB
- Various records that DJ's have played/owned - The DJ Producer. by John_Galbraith
- DJs Astrix & Space @ Dizstruxshon 30-04-93*** by Carlkutta
- Sound Architecture Second Hand Stock by do.you.remember
- Trance - House I 1-93 by magnetom
- Sasha/Digweed - Early Prog House Must Haves by sy1975
- GOA oldschool by amchi67
- Mercari Lot by jacobsingleton
- LouisePlusOne on Radio Frontline 21.06.2014 by LouisePlusOne
- kleez.one - 623 Wearing Pants Today.mp3 by kleez.one
- kleez.one - 581 Milk Run.mp3 by kleez.one
- kleez.one - 168 Order To Dance 4 Remix.mp3 by kleez.one
- Francesco Zappalà @ Evolution, Maysfield Leisure Centre, 20 November 1992 by Cuchulainn187
- Old and Electronic by Halicante
|A||My Definition Of House Music||5:30|
|B||My Definition Of House Music (Resistance D Remix)|
- Engineer –
- Producer, Written-By –
- Rights Society: SABAM TM
- Matrix / Runout (Etched A side runout): RS 92020 - A1
- Matrix / Runout (Etched B side runout): RS 92020 - B1
the resistance d remix unfolds its high pressure in big room areas - a masterpiece from pascal feos - thank you - RIP!
Edited 8 months ago
Not a bad track but then again the original Ava (Space Dance Mix) does it a bit better. DJ Hell should had credited David Byrnes & Rudy Tambala for this remake but this is my guess, though - Maybe the Space Dance Mix was obscure, so DJ Hell made a his own remake on this label? - who knows? At least it not tagged "original mix"...
Fabulous tune, one of my favorites back then and recently rediscovered.
Edited 17 years ago
for those that don't know, this track is built around david byrne's tracks on the "forestry" ep. originally a cinematic nonvocal downtempo composition, it's still loads of fun to play. the tracks from "forestry" feature mixes from rudy tambala and jack dangers. if you don't know about jack dangers' contributions to electronic and sample based music, you betta ask somebody.
It is one of the records thsat begins to blur the boundaries of what is house and what is techno.
Very, very deep tune.
Very, very deep tune.