- Artwork – ,
- Lacquer Cut By –
- Mastered By –
- Mixed By –
- Painting –
- Written-By, Arranged By, Producer – , ,
Tracks A1 & B1: 125 BPM
- Barcode (Text): 8 21730 00781 3
- Barcode (Scanned): 821730007813
- Label Code: LC 01200
- Rights Society: GEMA
- ISRC (Side A): DE-P96-05-00143
- ISRC (Side B): DE-P96-05-00145
- Matrix / Runout (Etched runout side A): SK 078A CALYX Alexej
- Matrix / Runout (Etched runout side B): SK 078B
|Rej EP (2×File, MP3, 320 kbps)||Sonar Kollektiv, Innervisions||SK078, INNERVISIONS02||Germany||2005|
|Rej (CDr, Single)||Defected||none||UK||2005|
|Rej EP (CDr, Promo)||Sonar Kollektiv, Innervisions||SK078, INNERVISION 02||UK||2005|
|Rej (12", 33 ⅓ RPM)||Defected||DFTD138R||UK||2006|
|Rej (12", 33 ⅓ RPM)||Defected||DFTD138||UK||2006|
- I think Rej can be summed up with one word... "Hypnotic". Everything about Rej feels different from any other house/minimal track you will ever hear. It masterfully builds and tears itself down in a dramatic way, enticing the listener with it's storytelling. It's a great track, and I appreciate it in my collection. With that said, I think it sounds a bit dated now, and doesn't quite fall under the category of "timeless masterpiece" as earlier house choons did. Some fresh sounds stay fresh forever, some stay in 2005 like Rej.
- probably the best b-side in the history of club music
- Repress alert!
"A true milestone in Innervisions' history got the repress treatment a lot of us have been waiting for. Âme’s ‘Rej EP’ is back in a fresh packaging, more than 15 years after the original release."
- rej is huge. and is still huge. a tune that will not be forgotten.
- Basic Track surely goes for Basic Channel.
Sounds like Maurizio M05A.
- Edited 7 years agoBasic Track is without a doubt a timeless cut, it will not lose its appeal nor impact. It's cool, stripped down, groovy, dubby and has a simple arrangement that makes it an equally useful tool for mashups and layering on top of other tracks.
Rej, on the other hand, was absolutely massive when it came out. There were countless adaptations. remakes, interpretations -a highlight for me is the A Hundred Birds Beatless Remix- which clearly support the track's claim to fame. For those of us that have had the pleasure and luck to party to Rej and to create memories, its impact and relevance will be even stronger because of its nostalgic appeal.
I believe that Rej is a piece of history that does not have a timeless sound to it but therein lies the beauty of the track. It transports you to a specific time and space which arouses many positive emotions.
- Edited 7 years agoThe right channel glitchy click noise over the kick on Basic Track annoys me.
- Rej was no doubt the tune when it came out, but it sounds dated now. Basic track is still the jam.
- Solid release.
- never understood the hype of this tune.
- dancefloor series by djtreehugger
- Innervisions Collection by Latrell47
- 👌 by psyance_QL
- "10" records for the lonely Island. . . by Mr.Zurkon
- Northern France/Southwestern Belgium Club Life by psyance_QL
- Vinili Folgore by Emanuele.Folgore87
- Techno-Electro by BrianBarker
- war chief by warchiefrecords
- Evgenii Thm by tahoma
- have by federicoluchetti
- Mazen Techno Import by haroldronteix
- Minimal by HellBazZ_Davy
- Top 20 Houserider by houserider
- Rocka Partida #005 | 19.04.2020 by jeroke
- Some Items of mid to high value by MyHeroe
- My Club by Krrissje
- Highlights 2005 by easyrider
- Influences by spl3nd1d
- Top 100 - Discogs Most Wanted (by release) by simfonik
- Claude's Magic Techno Journey by ckhclassics