Edited By –
|B2||Untitled (DK Remix)|
- Lacquer Cut By –
- Producer –
Distributed by Prime.
- Matrix / Runout (Etchings side A runout): MPO DC 020 A1 THE EXCHANGE - NILZ.
- Matrix / Runout (Etchings side B runout): MPO DC 020 B1 THE EXCHANGE - NILZ.
- Matrix / Runout (Etchings side C runout): MPO DC 020 C1 THE EXCHANGE - NILZ.
- Matrix / Runout (Etchings side D runout): MPO DC 020 D1 THE EXCHANGE - NILZ.
- Samples from: The Lonely Guy – Saying All That Crap
- Edited 18 years agoWhile being very dry and minimal - it's usefulness on the dancefloor becomes obvious, even to the casual listener. Luckily, the tracks are all different and provide a broad spectrum of listening tastes.
B2 is definitely my favorite - using low roaring tones that really get the crowd moving.
- There has never in my opinion been a better track to describe techno. With Aggressive drums and a deep dark bass riff what more could you want. I wish I could find this record somewhere. Its been on almost every one of my favourite Tech and tech-house cd's and probably in many record boxes. Well done Adam, that ones a stompa!!
- 👌 by psyance_QL
- Favorite Samples In Electronic Music by psyance_QL
- TECHNO by Nathaniel
- YR // Hard Techno by Yller_UR
- My shell 01 by lushido
- kleez.one - 953 Bettie's Page.mp3 by kleez.one
- kleez.one - 563 First Contact.mp3 by kleez.one
- kleez.one - 375 Drum/Code/Red Mix.mp3 by kleez.one
- kleez.one - 336 Mills & Beyer Mix.mp3 by kleez.one
- kleez.one - 055 Amazing Maze.mp3 by kleez.one
- ACID/HARD TECHNO by -R.V.S-