|A1||–||Batucada Por Favor||8:29|
|A2||–||It's Time For Carnival||5:56|
|C1||–||Coelho De Bahia Tropical||2:51|
|C4||–||Shakin Ginga Gingoü||3:01|
- Phonographic Copyright ℗ – Mr Bongo
- Copyright © – Mr Bongo
- Licensed From – EMI Commercial Markets
- Published By – EMI Svenska AB
- Licensed From – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Published By – Bingo Bango Bongo Music
- Licensed From – Klaus Weiss
- Published By – Klaus Weiss Publishing
- Published By – EMI Brazil
- Licensed From – 32 Jazz
- Published By – Birimbau Music
- Published By – Blanchris Music
- Licensed From – Mantuno Records
- Published By – Good Morning Music
- Licensed From – Tropical Music (4)
- Published By – Tropical Music (4)
- Licensed From – Agua Manda Records
- Published By – Agua Manda
- Published By – Phönix Musikverlag
- Mastered At – Country Masters
- Design [Cover] –
- Mastered By –
- Barcode: 5 027731 332120
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Great Batucada double LP released on Mister Bongo in the late 90s. Super rare.
Every track is a searing Batucada track. Damn near impossible to mix if you're inclined to beatmatch. But that's neither here nor there. The real thing that motivated me to write this review is the closing track by Niagara, which is, well, not Batucada. But it is an amazing 19 minute drum track which makes this album worth searching the world over for.
Someone please do so, then drop that track at 1am at the right house party. Caution: make sure the home's foundation is secure.