|A2||Lipstick To Void|
|A4||Meat To Maths|
- Published By – Beggars Music
- Published By – Soundtree Music Publishing Limited
- Recorded At – Soundtree Studios (2)
- Mastered At – Air Studios
- Distributed By – Alternative Distribution Alliance
- Licensed To – Milan Entertainment, Inc.
- Copyright © – Rough Trade Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright ℗ – Rough Trade Records Ltd.
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-89646
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-89647
- Arranged By – ,
- Artwork [Artwork Design] –
- Cello – ,
- Double Bass – , ,
- Drums –
- Engineer [Score] – ,
- Flute –
- Mastered By –
- Mixed By [Additional Score Mixer] –
- Mixed By [Score Mixer] –
- Music By –
- Orchestrated By [Orchestrator] –
- Other [Fixer] –
- Producer [Music Produced By], Supervised By [Music Supervised By] –
- Sound Designer – (tracks: B4)
- Supervised By [Music Supervisor] –
- Viola – , ,
- Violin – , , ,
Includes digital album download card. Pressed on heavyweight 180 gram vinyl.
- Barcode: 731383667800
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Etched): S-89646 RE-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Etched): S-89647 RE-1
|Under The Skin (For Your Consideration - Best Original Score) (CD, Album, Limited Edition, Promo)||Not On Label||none||US||2013|
|Under The Skin (CDr, Album, Promo)||Milan, Rough Trade||none||UK & US||2014|
|Under The Skin (CD, Album)||Milan||M2-36678||US||2014|
|Under The Skin (12×File, MP3, Album, 320 kbps)||Milan, Rough Trade||none||UK & US||2014|
|Under The Skin (CD, Album)||Milan||399 543-2||Europe||2014|
- Since I saw that movie at theater and heard that incredible soundtrack, it seems to me that almost 50% of Hollywood movies are feeding from that amazing creepy atmospheric sound Mica created. And not only SF or horrific movies, even drama and all other kind of things...
- Edited 3 years agoWere this pressed at Pallas, it would be phenomenal. Since it is pressed at Rainbo, it sounds like a bag of shite with more surface noise than would be acceptable on a 40 year old slab of vinyl, let alone a new one. Fantastic score but probably better off going digital with this one.
- Edited 3 years agoAgain a shit pressing from Rainbo Records...crack, noise, warped vinylect....fortunately, this pressing plant doesn't exist anymore...return direct to amazon
- I must have got one of the duds from this edition. The music is very quiet, with a persistently high level of background noise throughout.
- Good pressing, although it looks dirty. Craptastic 192kbps MP3 Download though ;(
- A perfect, immersive score for one of the most fascinating movie in recent times.
- no download card with my lp,second press also with download card?
- This ranks in my top 20 scores of all time. Just totally creates that MOOD in the film, balanced with beautiful sequnces with no score.
Less is more in the right places.
Mastering and pressing are mostly phenomenal. Some copies are noisier than others, but you'll have that with such big runs.
- My sleeve was printed pretty bad...the wording cute off on the bottom. Sounds nice though.
- This is a great album and doesn't really seem to matter if it's played at 33 or 45. Still sounds awesome.
- "10" records for the lonely Island. . . by Mr.Zurkon
- The Hauntologists Music by f-low
- Soundtracks that I own. by captatkins
- Women in experimental music by holterbach
- Blood on black wax by REGE.SATANAS
- Soundtrack & Score Vinyl Collection by thethingsicollect
- Move by crackle
- Soundtracks by hysteric
- Vinyl cinema by Andrea_Greco
- LIBRARY LIFER 2: A NEW LIFE by dr.lloydsdiscs
- Pitchfork top 200 of the 2010s by rabaier
- 2014 by stryknin
- OST+++ by CremeOrganization
- Favourite Releases Of 2014 by FalseErrors
- Timbos Best of 2014 by timboking