|A4||Crash And Burn|
|A6||I Stand Here Still (Song For Nancy)|
|B3||How To Rob A Bank|
- Copyright (c) – RMH Records
- Backing Vocals – Ali Of Mohammed Ali*, Dida (4), Eboi, Hashim Mills, Magnus Tingsek, Sven Wollter, Swingfly*
- Design – Frans Enmark
- Mastered By [Original Master] – Sören Von Malmborg
- Performer – Adam Tensta, Eboi, Magnus Tingsek, Shitsmiths, Sven Wollter, Swingfly*
- Producer – Shitsmiths
- Remastered By [Vinyl Master] – Björn Engelmann
- Written-By – A. Taal* (tracks: A1 to A5, A7, B2 to B4), B. Loda (tracks: B1), K. Kondo (tracks: A1, B5), M. Mossing (tracks: A1 to A7, B2 to B5), M. Tingsek* (tracks: A6), N. Svennemlundberg
Last Days of Punk was recorded during a hectic week in Tensta during the winter of 2010. Born out of the frustration that later resulted in the riots in Tensta that same year.
It is a story of X. X who threw the first stone. X that had the entire block following his steps.
X who later disappeared and X who is still lingering around.
Now, in 2013 the cold winds are blowing again. It seems as if nothing has changed. The segregation people experience in our projects is
more evident than ever before. We want to tell this story now, so this side of the coin can be known for all future generations of Swedes.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: NCB