|A2||X-Mas In Freiburg|
|B1||Hawaii Blue (Heiko Laux Remix)|
|B2||In Space No One Can Hear You Scream|
- Lacquer Cut By –
- Written-By, Producer –
- Barcode: 8 07297 01201 9
- Matrix / Runout (Side A etched): fnt 08 A WE WANT OUR HAIR TO LOOK LIKE THAT ⓡ at D&M MPO
- Matrix / Runout (Side B etched): fnt 08 B ⓡ at D&M MPO
- Edited 2 years agoThe Original by Christian Morgenstern is already unreal, but the Heiko Laux gets me even more idk how and why. X-Mas in Freiburg could be the theme to an 8-Bit Retro game or so.
- This track has samples from Kim Wilde - Keep me hanging on.
- Every Time i hear this songs iam sad cause i remember a genius was gone to early!
- A1: Nice, pumping technasia loop is allied to gorgeous soaring synths about 1/3 through, this processes is repeated for the second half though probably less effectual than initial. [TEN]
A2: 8-BIT shoot-em-up title screen? [SIX]
B1: Similar pumping technasia loop but starved of synths means it pales. superior tool though. [EIGHT]
B2: Downbeat Electro. Vangelis synths endured slightly twee mid point but first and final third are a delight. [NINE]