|A1||Listen To The Rhythm Flow (Coney Island Break Mix)||4:46|
|A2||Listen To The Rhythm Flow (Shoutappella)||3:33|
|A3||Listen To The Rhythm Flow (Miami Bass Mix)||4:57|
|B1||Listen To The Rhythm Flow (Rhythm Flow Club Mix)||5:00|
|B2||Listen To The Rhythm Flow (Notice The 808 Bass Mix)||7:00|
|B3||Listen To The Rhythm Flow (Flowing Beats)||2:51|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Fourth Floor Records
- Copyright (c) – Fourth Floor Records
- Recorded At – NCP Studios
- Mixed At – NCP Studios
- Edited At – Soz-Labs
- Published By – Northcott Music
- Manufactured By – Midnight Sun Records
- Distributed By – Midnight Sun Records
- Mastered At – Frankford/Wayne Mastering Labs
- Edited By – Tommy Sozzi
- Featuring – MC Trigga* (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Lyrics By [Words] – Thomas Cassidy (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Mastered By – MJS*
- Music By – Frankie "Bones"* (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Producer – Frankie "Bones"*
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Frankie "Bones"*, Tommy Musto
- Written-By – Frankie "Bones"* (tracks: B1 to B3)
Recorded and mixed at N.C.P. Studios (NY).
Edited at Soz Labs (Staten Island, NY).
Mastered at Frankford/Wayne, N.Y.
Published by Northcott Music (BMI).
Manufactured & distributed by Midnight Sun Records.
©℗ 1989 Fourth Floor Records
B1 samples :
Vocals from Skinny Boys – Get Pepped
Vocals from Public Enemy - Rebel Without A Pause
Drums from Incredible Bong Band - Apache
Synth from Yazoo - Don't Go
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Etchings): FF 1101 A F/W MJS
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Etchings): FF 1101 B F/W MJS
- Rights Society: BMI