|A1||New Day (Club Vocal Mix)||7:41|
|A2||New Day (Edit)||4:52|
|B||New Day (Dub)||10:43|
- Lacquer Cut At – Metropolis Mastering, Ltd
- Lacquer Cut By –
- Vocals [Uncredited] –
All tracks run at 125 BPM.
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched): MSR04A Metropolis Mastering Chicago M.J.R.
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched): MSR04B M.M.M.J.R.
- What? The Andy Caine in the link above did the vocals for this? I'm struggling to believe that.
- My pressing sounds great despite the poor experiences some have listed below. On that note... looks like we are all logging this on the 1995 release (I don't see a link for any represses on Discogs). I bout mine sometime between 2013 and 2017. Not sure which pressing that qualifies as, but it sounds great, especially the dub on side B.
- Incredible Release! a work of art! will be timeless even after 50 years from now.
- New day has to me the best bassline in house music and will always be one of my alltime favorites.
- Not a perfect press but most definitely not as bad as the comments made me think it was. The kick is very strong though so I had a drop the bass slightly and up the volume so the vocals could push through more. Nothing major. No doubt glad I grabbed a copy.
- Don't take this as iconoclasm, but this record should be remastered. The emphasis on crunchy highs may be intentional, but it is weirdly out of place for BC -- there is nothing that sounds alike on Main Street, Maurizio, or indeed the whole catalogue. And if you like it that way, there are thousands of records in circulation to pounce on. I'd be intrigued what the D&M people could make this recording sound like if they got another little go! After all they are mastering gurus in this genre...
- I was having my coffee, a random playlist jumped into this one, and I found myself crying at the "There ain't nothing standing in our way". And of course I have not been clubbing in months. This is the most beautiful deep house track ever. At least at this moment in my headspace.
- Bought a repress and it sounds great. Are people forgetting that the song already has added static and noise to it? It's intentional.
- I don’t know about u guyz, but I could make sweet love to this record all nite, with champagne breaks every hour till the first sunrays shines through the window.
- such an astounding but simply constructed record...new day indeed ...get the OG copy
- record.otd by bekozlove
- All-Time Favorites by alexblex
- Roland TR-909 by disman00911
- dance mixe divers by jmontmory60
- Favourite Records by wherewasyou
- records i owned by miexer
- Hausmusik by Finn
- Gospel / Uplifting Vocal House by foogoo
- Propozycje dla Łukasza by ECHOLOKATOR
- ✌️ Saw-mon & Natalie by Saw-mon_and_Natalie
- House haul by Krypto2000
- DJ Sell by DocMathilda
- BMFAB by MVGO
- war chief by warchiefrecords
- Dub techno by oscarwroche
- enterinmymachine by molokolom
- My Favourite Electronic/Dance Singles/EP's (Final Selection) by gerryc
- house rapide (Jaune/rouge) by labiche
- House-Techno by Ilovetapes82
- this is my house chi-town westside by cptz