|A1||Dont Leave Me|
|A2||Leave Me Behind|
- Lacquer Cut At – Calyx Mastering
- Lacquer Cut By –
Hand stamped white label with picture sleeve. Track titles are stamped on the labels. Stamp on the backside of the sleeve says: DRR #1 PT/B
- Matrix / Runout (A): DRR 001 A·45rpm from berlin to nyc W/CALYX2014
- Matrix / Runout (B): DRR 001 B·45rpm from nyc to berlin W/CALYX2014
- A1: Don't Leave Me
Vocal samples from > Thelma Houston - "Don't Leave Me This Way"
A2: Leave Me Behind
Vocal samples from > The Isley Brothers - "Take Me in Your Arms (Rock Me a Little While)"
- a-side is e real deep vocal emo-house-track. for some maybe too much, for me perefct! i get shivers when i hear the vocals and the chords on its peak moments.
b1 is a classic deephouse-groove, bringing some groovey essence of the genre.
b2 is imo the most average track, but also well made, again with an expressive vocal.
all in all an outstanding ep for me! highly recommended!
- B side is absolutely massive.
- How has this been staying below the radar? Both B-side tracks are killing it!