Cream (2) – Royal Albert Hall - London - May 2-3-5-6 2005
|Label:||Music On Vinyl – MOVLP1118, Reprise Records – MOVLP1118|
3 x Vinyl, LP, Album, Reissue, Stereo, 180 gram
|Style:||Blues Rock, Classic Rock|
|A1||I'm So Glad||5:27|
|A3||Outside Woman Blues||3:58|
|A4||Pressed Rat & Warthog||2:51|
|B1||Sleepy Time Time||5:46|
|C2||Rollin' And Tumblin'||5:46|
|D1||Deserted Cities Of The Heart||3:40|
|D2||Born Under A Bad Sign||5:11|
|D3||We're Going Wrong||7:48|
|F1||Sunshine Of Your Love||8:05|
|F2||Sleepy Time Time (Alternate)||5:48|
- Record Company – Warner Music Group
- Distributed By – Music On Vinyl B.V.
- Manufactured By – Music On Vinyl B.V.
- Manufactured For – Warner Music
- Phonographic Copyright ℗ – Reprise Records
- Copyright © – Reprise Records
- Phonographic Copyright ℗ – Warner Music
- Copyright © – Warner Music
- Copyright © – John Van Hammersveld
- Pressed By – Record Industry – 99156
- Published By – Wynwood Music Co. Inc.
- Published By – Blind Basement Music
- Published By – Hoochie Coochie Music Inc.
- Published By – BUG Music, Inc.
- Published By – Daywin Music
- Published By – Careers-BMG Music Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Dratleaf Music Ltd.
- Published By – Unichappell Music, Inc.
- Published By – EC Music Ltd.
- Published By – Harrisongs Ltd.
- Published By – Watertoons Music
- Published By – Gregmark Music Co.
- Published By – Lord & Walker Music
- Published By – Songs Of The Knoll
- Published By – Cherry River Music Co.
- Published By – Irving Music, Inc.
- Published By – Lehsem II, LLC
- Published By – Chappell & Co.
- Published By – Eric Patrick Clapton
- Recorded At – Royal Albert Hall
- A&R [Cream Office] – Cecil Offley, Jaqui Lang, Margrit Seyffer, Michael Eaton
- Art Direction – Masaki Koike
- Art Direction, Design – Humberto Howard
- Artwork [Pinnacle Posters & Post-Future] – The Art Company (2)
- Co-producer – Scooter Weintraub*
- Executive-Producer – John Beug
- Illustration [Drawing], Cover [Poster] – John Van Hammersveld*
- Mastered By [Vinyl Half-Speed Mastering] – Stan Ricker, S.R.M.*
- Mixed By – Mick Guzauski
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Tom Bender
- Other [Merchandising] – Nigel Carroll
- Performer – Eric Clapton, Ginger Baker, Jack Bruce
- Photography By – Jill Furmanovsky, Star File, Stuart Nicholls
- Producer – James Pluta, Simon Climie
- Producer [Concert Producer] – Mick Double, Peter Jackson (3)
- Written-By – Arthur Reynolds (2) (tracks: A3), Booker T. Jones (tracks: D2), Eric Clapton (tracks: B3, F1), George Harrison (tracks: B3), Ginger Baker (tracks: A4, C1, E3), Jack Bruce (tracks: B1, B2, B4, D1, D3, E2, F1, F2), Janet Godfrey (tracks: B1, C1, F2), Mike Taylor (9) (tracks: A4), Muddy Waters (tracks: C2), Pete Brown (5) (tracks: B4, D1, E2, F1), Robert Johnson (tracks: E1), Skip James (tracks: A1), Aaron "T-Bone" Walker* (tracks: C3), William Bell (tracks: D2), Willie Dixon (tracks: A2)
Dutch release on 180 gram black vinyl.
Made in the EU
Made in the EU
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 718469 536030
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, runout, etched): 99156 1A MOVLP 1118
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, runout, etched): 99156 1B MOVLP 1118
- Matrix / Runout (Side C, runout, etched): 99156 1C MOVLP 1118
- Matrix / Runout (Side D, runout, etched): 99156 1D MOVLP 1118
- Matrix / Runout (Side E, runout, etched): 99156 1E MOVLP 1118
- Matrix / Runout (Side F, runout, etched): 99156 1F MOVLP 1118
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
Other Versions (5 of 23)View All
|Royal Albert Hall - London - May 2-3-5-6 05 (2×CD, Album)||Reprise Records||49416-2||US||2005|
|Royal Albert Hall - London - May 2-3-5-6 05 (2×CD, Album)||Reprise Records||WBCD 2100||South Africa||2005|
|Royal Albert Hall - London - May 2-3-5-6 2005 (2×CD, Album, O-card)||Reprise Records||9362-49416-2||Europe||2005|
|Royal Albert Hall - London - May 2-3-5-6 05 (3×LP, Album, Box Set, )||Reprise Records||49416-1||US||2005|
|Royal Albert Hall - London - May 2-3-5-6 05 (2×CD, Album)||Reprise Records||WPCR-12179/80||Japan||2005|
- Lets face it,most live albums are just plain boring.Money making releases that are tedious to listen to.
This album is one of the exceptions.
The interpretation of the original music by the three players is a joy to hear.A completely different dynamic to the original recordings with all the overdubs.
The production is spot on and on this release sounds crisp and modern.A world away from previous terrible Cream live albums.
- This sounds fantastic, and nice pressing quality too! Excellent reissue!
- Sounds great. Musically mostly boring. Apart from Ginger Bakers Drumming.
- Dramatic sound production, tragic level, I do not recommend it to anyone.
All Versions of this Release
All Versions of this Release