"Ultra-deluxe Box Set" originally released via PledgeMusic.com with last remaining units available from other online retailers once PledgeMusic pre-orders fulfilled (and any damaged units replaced). Strictly limited to 2000 copies and contains five exclusive, box set-only elements (Items 1, 2, 3, 4 & 12).
1. “Come Inside” – A unique flipbook animation of Lo Cole’s classic artwork. [Catalogued at NEAT 3.]
2. Tumbometer Nine – A Zang Tuum Tumb info sheet detailing everything you’ll find Inside The Pleasuredome, where it came from and why it’s there.
3. “And Suddenly There Came A Zang!” – The Art of Frankie Goes To Hollywood. A stunning 48-page case-bound hardback book celebrating and exploring the artwork of Welcome To The Pleasuredome, with contributions from Paul Morley, designer David Smart, illustrators Lo Cole and Anne Yvonne Gilbert and photographers John Stoddart, Steve Rumney, AJ Barratt and Peter Ashworth.
[Zanglette No. 2, ZTAS 31.]
4. “Brothers and Sisters” – The DVD. Compiling the Pleasuredome videos – Relax, Two Tribes, The Power of Love and Welcome To The Pleasuredome by directors Godley & Creme, Bernard Rose and David Mallett – and 5.1 surround sound audio mixes of the classic singles and album tracks. [Catalogued at NEAT 2.] This is a double-sided disc with NTSC region 0 on one side and PAL region 0 on the other. DVD packaged in a digipack with clear CD tray.
5. "Voiceless, Volume 1 - The Instrumentals
". A five track FLAC digital EP with previously unreleased instrumental versions of 7” and 12” mixes. [catalogued at ZTIS 309.]
NOTE: This was exclusive to purchasers of the Box Set from Pledge.com and was released prior to the Box Set.
6. “Cowboys and Indians” – The Alternate Tracks. A four-track EP that explores the making of Frankie’s second single, with three previously unreleased takes of Two Tribes plus one of WAR [10” vinyl in die-cut sleeve – 10 ZTAS 4c/d]
7. “Lovers and Haters” – The Studio Demos. A four-track EP tracing the story of two of the earliest tracks recorded for Welcome To The Pleasuredome, with two previously-unreleased takes of Relax and two previously-unreleased versions of The Only Star In Heaven. [10" vinyl in die-cut sleeve 10 ZTAS 4a/b]
8. “Doctors and Nurses” – The Remixes. A pairing of the third 12” mix of War! (which went on to become the Art of Noise track, Oobly) with an alternate 12” version of Welcome To The Pleasuredome, both previously unreleased. [10” vinyl in die-cut sleeve 10 ZTAS 4e/f]
9. “Suck It Up” – The Relax Cassette. A 13-track, C90 remix anthology, from the 16-minute Sex Mix to Trevor Horn’s New York Mix via six previously unreleased versions. [A cassette-only Inside The Pleasuredome companion piece with accompanying digital download, catalogue number CTIS 104.]
10. “Welcome To The Pleasuredome” – The 2014 Vinyl Edition. The original 16-track album, remastered at Sarm Studios by Trevor Horn and his 2014 THeam, pressed on 180g audiophile vinyl and packaged in a unique die-cut sleeve designed to frame one of three accompanying prints by original Pleasuredome sleeve artist, Lo Cole. [Catalogued at IQ1000]
11. 12” x 36” art print, by the sleeves original artist Lo Cole
12. Film Cells
With each Box there is a digital download code available for mp3
files of all the music.
The first 100 pledgers received a copy signed by Trevor Horn.
The following tracks are listed on pledgemusic.com as previously unreleased:
10"1-A1 Relax (04.09.83: Rough Mix)
10"1-A2 Relax (10.09.83: CMI Backing Track)
10"1-B1 The Only Star In Heaven (29.08.84: 'Gary's Mix' With Keys and BD)
10"1-B2 The Only Star In Heaven (29.08.84: 'Gary's Mix' Dub Bits)
10"2-C1 Two Tribes (04.10.84: Bit 4)
10"2-C2 War (04.10.84: Man Has A Sense For The Discovery Of Beauty)
10"2-D1 Two Tribes (31.05.84: Rough 12" Mix)
10"2-D2 Two Tribes (01.06.84: Rough 12" Mix)
10"3-E War (17.05.84: 'War! III')
10"3-F Welcome To The Pleasuredome (10.08.84: 'Pleasuredome II')
Cassette-A1 Relax (Bit 1)
Cassette-A5 One September Monday (Bit 1)
Cassette-B1 Relax (Bit 2)
Cassette-B4 Relax (Video Version)
Cassette-B5 One September Monday (Bit 2)
Cassette-B9 Relax (Bit 3)